[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader /outer-east/crow-snat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 650x366
>http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/outer-east/crow-snatches-puppy-from-kilsyth-backyard-owner-collapses-with-shock/news-story/b231e4d99429d7e3f1be97bdad15a0b9
>Crow snatches puppy
>>
>searching for her dog
>hoping he wasn't hurt when he was dropped

How retarded can someone be? Yeah, the crow definitely just grabbed the dog to steal him, it definitely didn't eat it.

Also how retarded do you have to be to allow a dog THAT small to go outside by itself, especially when you see there are a bunch of large birds out there.
>>
>that duckling
Holy shit
>>
it's just a bird hunting a rat. what is there to be mad at?
>>
>>2115182
>all those angry comments blaming the bird
I especially liked the guy who claimed that "crow" and "raven" where just two different names for the same bird.
>>
>>2115183
>http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/outer-east/crow-snatches-puppy-from-kilsyth-backyard-owner-collapses-with-shock/news-story/b231e4d99429d7e3f1be97bdad15a0b9

Got to say, my sympathy goes to the poor owner who also has lung cancer, but you shouldn't let something that tiny run around outside by itslef. Its just begging to be eaten. Should have had it on a lead, even if it was just being toileted. Unfortunately that little pupper was almost definately lunch.
>>
Based best bird.
>>
File: 1462065359582.png (70 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1462065359582.png
70 KB, 288x288
People tend to forget too easily that there's a whole flora and fauna desperatly trying to survive out there. Laws of nature apply themselves everywhere and don't magically stop once you're in a city or nor near a house.
>>
Not one fuck given. Serves them right for being so ignorant and oblivious to the real world.
>>
>>2115183
>not realizing the typical person doesn't realize this
How retarded are you? It sucks but most people do not realize this. They think there puppers and cats are safe
>>
>>2115183
People can't hope for the best? Wow. Didn't know this. If your pet was snatched or hurt you'd hope for the best. But since you're edgy you'll say "i deserved it durrrr"
>>
>They're looking for it
There's no way it's alive
rest in peace pupper
>>
File: IMG_3210.jpg (130 KB, 799x575) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3210.jpg
130 KB, 799x575
>>2115182
same thing as with the eagles and the cat

Some people just can´t accept that it´s the owners fault. The "wild" animals just did what they have to do: Eat and survive!
>>
>>2115353
is kitten kill
>>
File: IMG_3226a.jpg (87 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3226a.jpg
87 KB, 800x518
>>2115369
no, the eagle flew him to the ER actually
>>
>>2115196
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a raven is essentially a larger, more hostile, crow?
>>
File: raven.jpg (670 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
670 KB, 1200x800
>>2115402
A raven is a larger, more reclusive crow that can mimic human speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyBNWVD70w
>>
>>2115402
They also mate for life like doves and they don't fly in a flock like crows.
>>
>>2115182
I big puppy was? I have no idea about chihuahua size of that age.

Also they should get similar dog of same age to mother and lie it's same dog for her sake (they could blame trauma for any difference in behavior).

>>2115225
>>2115353
What about pet spider owners who try to feed house spiders to them?

>>2115432
Is this real? He sound so human.
>>
poor puppy was probably eaten alive having her eyes pecked out first
>>
>>2115182
Rememebr we let my puppy out in the garden and we were watching her like a hawk because she was so small. We even had to stop our cat from stalking and attacking her because he could have easily killed her, or grabbed her and ran somewhere we wouldn't be able to get to. She was such a small pupper.
>>
>>2115436
Crows don't flock they murder
>>
>>2115353
I would run that stupid bitch bird over
>>
>>2117439
>threatening to harm our glorious national bird.
I would tie you up and toss you in front of a bullet train you communist sack of frog shit.

t. cat owner
>>
>Crow

It was most likely an Australian Raven or could have been a Currawong which is not a corvid.

/pedant
>>
>>2115225
Good post.
>>
>>2117439
How dare it eat roadkill
>>
>>2115320
they actually did find it.

it was dead. rip
>>
>>2118368
sauce?

the worst part of this shit that this event will be detrimental to the owner's healing
>>
>>2117439
I'd shoot you if given the opportunity, with lead free bullets of course.

Then I'd feed you to the eagles at the raptor center.
>>
>>2117439
sup Obama
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.