[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two cats that are now 20 and I'm 18. They've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-2921988020018504917.jpg (791 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2921988020018504917.jpg
791 KB, 1440x2560
I have two cats that are now 20 and I'm 18. They've been in the family since before I was born and they have always been my best friends since I moved around a lot. Tiger helped me learn how to walk and Mr Black cat always protected me while I slept, I was a paranoid child and often woke up screaming.They were always there for me and constantly stayed by my side. When they hit their older years it my turn to take care of them and they were grateful. I just moved across the country and left them with my father. Now they'll wonder why I never came back. They'll constantly expect me to walk through that door and I never will. They'll wonder what they did wrong and why I left.
I just wanted to get this off my chest, I'm so sorry guys I love you forever.
They'll most likely die before I can get back to new york. My dad told me tiger can't walk and black cat is getting skinnier. They'll die lonely. I hope you guys can forgive me I'm so sorry.
>>
>>2114298
You bastard
>>
I'm sorry. I felt so bad going off to college without my cats or my horse. When I finally could afford an apartment and moved out of the dorms, the first thing I did, I got my cats. Couldn't take the horse with me which I regretted every day until the poor old guy had to be put down (wasn't holding his weight no matter how many calories we fed him).
>>
They forgive you, it's okay.
>>
>>2114298
Eat them.
That way a part of your cats will be with you forever.
>>
people are infatuated with cats way too much. they don't give a shit about you dude and they never did. THEY ARE CATS
>>
Sorry you're in such pain, op. They will at least have your father with them - he can take them to the vet to be put to sleep and give them gentle pats when they go. If you can't make it home to perform this final task, perhaps you can send money and have them cremated and their remains placed in matching urns. Your father could ship them to you and they will be with you until you die too.

It's clear you cherish your pets very much - perhaps this small honour will help you get through their deaths - knowing you sent them on with dignity and fond remembrance.
>>
>>2114298
Why did you pick a college so far away? Clearly you haven't thought this through.
>>
>>2115178
You're wrong and retarded
>>
>>2115178
this is unfortunate but true
>>
>>2115256
No it's not
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.