[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: animals-gsddishwashing.gif (2 MB, 352x276) Image search: [Google]
animals-gsddishwashing.gif
2 MB, 352x276
Tell me why your dog is the best dog in the world

I don't want us to compete, I just want to hear all about your good dogs
>>
My dog is autistic and retarded.
>>
>>2112268
how
>>
>>2112285

he makes a straight line out of all his kibble, then poops in the bowl and goes outside and eats pinestraw
>>
>>2112286
Did you get yourself a chihuahua
>>
>>2112286
what the fuck anon
>>
>>2112256
She mastered not going to the bathroom inside very fast. Good doggy.
>>
>>2112256
My dog would use her paw to open the back screen door. She also figured out how to open the front storm door, walked next door, and patiently waited at the front door until our neighbor noticed her there and let her in to play with their dog.
She did that three times I think.

RIP
>>
My dog is very smart and focused. People stop me all the time to comment on how well behaved he is. You can see in his face he's eager to learn new tricks and try to figure out what you want from him. He doesn't care about treats, he just wants to hear he's a good boy.

He also loves hugs. He walks up to me and asks for hugs all the time by jumping on my lap and pressing his head sideways into my chest.

Adopt don't shop homies
>>
He isn't. My cat is a better dog than him. He is still my dog however so I love him
>>
File: 1445471554044.png (455 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
1445471554044.png
455 KB, 625x480
my dog is helping me cope with my mom's cancer

also I have a pretty severe paranoia disorder, he's a big boxer with a deep bark, so having him around helps me fall asleep at night.
I used to think my mom and grandma were plotting on killing me until I got him, now I don't worry about that so much, because I know he'll try to protect me if they try anything.
>me when he dies
>>
I hate dogs...
>>
That must have taken a lot of beatings
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My dog's the first dog I've had since childhood. I adopted him 3 months ago; he's about 6 years old. He's quiet, doesn't get excited and pull when he sees dogs on a walk, and gets along well with my cat. He's a great dog for first time owners.

He doesn't require a huge amount of exercise. He seems content being in the same room as his humans. Sorry for the sideways pic.
>>
>>2112256
My thing is, why have a dishwasher?? I see no use it it. You have to scrub all the food off the dishes to even properly clean them in the damn thing. Why not use the extra minute to wipe the dish with a soapy dish rag and shit?
>>
My dog killed a deer.

It was delicious
>>
>>2112776

A dishwasher provides higher heat than human hands can withstand during hand washing. Higher heat = more dead bacteria.
>>
My dog used to step on my hair and lick my face at 5am to tell me to get up so he could pee.

Now he hops off the bed at 7am and moans at me instead. He's uh, he's getting there.
>>
>>2113170
Two days ago, out of nowhere, my dog woke me up at 2am by running after her tail in the dark, on my bed, on my legs. Then at 4 am when she started pushing against my legs, and I saw she was awake, not doing that while sleeping. Then at 6 when she just started licking my face. Then at 6:15. Then 6:30. Then 6:45. Then 7:10.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.