[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbour got a 2 week old guinea pig and is neglecting the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
My neighbour got a 2 week old guinea pig and is neglecting the shit out of it (it has no toys, small cage, etc). They are gonna be gone for 2 weeks now and we are taking care of the guinea pig (food/water). Should we leave it in the neighbour's house alone so it's less stressed, or put it in our house and try to interact/socialize with it as much as possible (so it's less stressed in the future, dealing with the spastic neighbour's kid)? I feel really bad for the guinea pig and I don't know what's best to do. Pic from google but it looks just like that (female).
>>
>>2110347
Ending it now is the merciful option, op. The kid's just gonna shake it to death or something anyway
>>
>>2110347
Tell them that it bloated and died and then give it to an animal shelter. There might even be a shelter specifically for guinea pigs nearby.
>>
Consider stealing it.

Whether or not you actually do, take it to your house and give it lots of love.
>>
>>2110547
>>2110553
thief who robs thief anon
>>
Take the guinea pig away from them and give it to a shelter. Poor little thing. Good luck piggy.
>>
>>2110347

Yeah say it died and take it to a shelter. It will die if left in their care, guinea pigs need quite a lot of looking after to survive, and they also need a friend. People like your neighbor should be banned from buying pets desu, that poor guinea pig must be living in hell.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.