[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Please!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160426_210832.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160426_210832.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
Hello, anon from other boards here. Found this tiny cat outside under a bush, screaming in the rain. No sign of any adult mother around. This cat is very small and skinny. Anything I can do for him/her before I can bring it to a hospital tomorrow? It was shaking its ass off so im trying to keep it warm. Really trying to keep it alive. Poor bastard.
>>
>>2109662
Smash it with a brick.
>>
>>2109664
>come to the amimal board
>get a /b board response

Thanks faggot.
>>
>>2109662

I hope you're just doing it for the photo, but put the fucking blanket on top of the poor thing. Put it in a shoebox and loosely drape the blanket over the top so it's not exposed to the cold air.

Fair warning...it's probably not in great shape and is obviously starving.
>>
>tomorrow
You'll need to keep it warm and fed if you want it to survive that long. Try reading this: http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/wordpress/2013/05/what-to-do-and-not-do-if-you-find-a-newborn-kitten/

Thank you for taking him in. Good luck.
>>
>>2109662
Don't get too upset if he doesn't make it, kittens are very hard to care for and sometimes you can do everything right and it still won't survive. I'd suggest reading google first because that is a lot of shit i would need to type up, and it would be faster if you just read >>2109678 anyways. Then come back for questions and such.

A good way to keep the guy warm is to fill a bottle with hot water, cover the bottle in a towel, and place it next to the kitten. Make sure the kitten has ample room to get away from it if it is too hot or becomes cold

>>2109664
there used to be a sledgehammer meme that was similar and forced like this
>>
give it a name ASAP
>>
Take it to a rescue or at least a hospital that boards animal otherwise most places will kill it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.