[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with neighbor's violent dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 1699x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 1699x1130
Is it okay to ask this here, or should I take this to /adv/ or something?

Basically:
>neighbors are idiots with aggressive dogs
>no fences or anything, not tied up, etc
>their biggest dog has bit at least one kid in neighborhood, and bit neighbor's cat, who required surgery for this
>neighbors called animal control regarding attack on cat
>animal control doesn't give a shit, tells them to call them again if the dog bites their toddler or something

What do I do? These people clearly don't have the common sense to fence their dog up or something, and we can't have the dog attacking more children, cats, and other dogs...
>>
what shit hole do live in that doesn't care about aggressive, unrestrained dogs roaming around biting people, i need to know
>>
Put them down and justify it.
>>
call the cops and say your neighbours have weed
>>
>>2107352
West Virginia. Probably explains a lot.
>>
File: Just No.jpg (356 KB, 570x2563) Image search: [Google]
Just No.jpg
356 KB, 570x2563
Have someone put an anonymous tip that they smell meth being cooked at the house and a bunch of kids coming and going. Or a tip that you've seen the dog being abused. With how the dog acts, he might be abused.

Or go be a person and talk to the neighbors. Hopefully your neighbors aren't autists if you talk to them. Tell them you're concerned about the dog. Maybe suggest they get a "training" fund and do a garage or bake sale.
>>
>>2107350
Set up a trap. Hate playing dirty, but go out there with a kid and another person that can pick the kid up, wait for that dog to come running, them club it in the head with a metal bat. They can't get you in trouble because you're protecting the kid.

Alternatively, you could try to call up some humane society organizations, explain the situation, and hopefully they could get on animal controls ass or send their own people out to come get the dogs.
>>
>>2107350 (OP)
>Neighbors are idiots with aggressive dogs. What can do?
Starts with S and ends with trychnine...

alternatively, if you think it's too harsh, blind them with methanol and they will see everything blurred and won't venture out of their owners house as much.

I had the same problem and even today after 10 years have a scar on my leg from multiple attack just by passing outside the house of a morronic neighbour on my daily way to school and animal control also didn't give shit... one day took a crossbow with dart dipped in strophanthus petersianus seed juice... silent death in a few minutes without possible antidote... was tired of getting bloody legs and ripped pants all the time.
>>
>>2107350
Take one for the team.

Go up to their front door to complain about their vicious dogs. When the dog bites you, sue the property owner.

The insurance company will pay you 10 or 20 grand for being bitten, the dog will be killed, and your neighbors will probably be evicted.

If they own the property outright and don't have any insurance, then you'll own it once the suit is done and you can have the pleasure of kicking them out yourself.
>>
File: 1429663574208.png (20 KB, 154x110) Image search: [Google]
1429663574208.png
20 KB, 154x110
poison meat over the fence.
It's for the dog's own good at this point, because if you don't put it down now it'll hurt a kid and go bye bye in the box.
Better to just end it now before anybody gets hurt. Animal control's been contacted and they've done nothing, so you are the Law now, OP

That being said, your neighbors will probably just get another dog, and the cycle will begin again, so my advice doesn't really help in the long scheme of things.
>>
>>2107350

Shoot the dogs.

How the fuck do you own a dog with no fence???
>>
>>2107589
Keep poisoning the new dogs.
>>
>>2107358
country rooooads, take me hoooome....
>>
>>2107589
They don't have a fence
>>
So everyone's immediate thoughts are to harm the dog? Dumbasses, that'll only get you into trouble.

Call the humane society or any local shelter and complain about the dog. Tell them to come and pick it up because it's untrained and a nuisance. And please, do this before the dog attacks something else and had to be put down.
>>
>>2107927
If they are aggressive already, in their 'home' setting, they will be much worse in a shelter setting. Frankly, as much as it sucks I would not want nb aggressive dog adopted out, at least not from a normal run-of-the-mill shelter. While I don't condone killing the animals unprovoked (animal cruelty charges are treated like paedophilia by the public), I think that if they aren't in their owner's hands, they will die.

I think try to bug animal control. You DO get animal control officers that are utter shit heads, just like everyone other profession, who skate out of a job whenever possible. Say they are a threat to public health, say they are pit bulls if you have to, let them know they are terrorizing children and biting. It IS ACO's job to protect the public welfare from dangerous animals. So if you have an ACO, this is literally their fucking job. Also condolences for living in WV
>>
>>2107992

This.

Just make up a bs story that the dogs were growing at you and tried to attack.

Or kill the owners.

Whatever works.
>>
>>2107350
How do we know your not that guy from a week ago who wanted to kill his neighbor dog because it was playing with kids too loudly?
>>
Put the dog down. Dont listen to
>hur dur dont harm the dogs.
>>
>>2107350

Are you telling me that a dog attacked a cat?

My mind is fucking blown. I don't even know what to say. I mean, how do you respond to something like that? A dog ... and a cat. WTF.
>>
>>2107350
You only have two options anon.

1. Sacrifice a child to get the dog taken away and euthanized

2. Hire someone to kill it from far away and make sure you have a good alibi and that the shooter doesn't get caught.
>>
>>2107584
t. turd worlder
>>
>animal control won't do anything
Time to be the bigger prick and take it up with whomever animal control reports to -- the police dept or the city council. They'll be interested to hear that animal control isn't taking the safety of a neighborhood seriously.
>>
File: 1419353161871.jpg (67 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1419353161871.jpg
67 KB, 334x750
>>
>>2109032
>H..hello, ATF?
>I think I saw my neighbour shoulder his Sig brace and I'm so scared. Please send a squad.
>>
File: 1451017991884.jpg (98 KB, 520x629) Image search: [Google]
1451017991884.jpg
98 KB, 520x629
>>2107350
if your scared homie get a bigger dog?
>>
>>2107350
Kidnap the dogs. If they don't have a fence, I don't think they'd have video cameras. Give those doggos an owner who can actually take care of them.
>>
>>2107350
I just club their dog at midnight
>>
Get 2 bigger dogs and let then btfo the other dog when protecting you from it
>>
File: 1437038758748.jpg (10 KB, 228x214) Image search: [Google]
1437038758748.jpg
10 KB, 228x214
>>2108623
>1. Sacrifice a child to get the dog taken away and euthanized

Every now and then a comment here genuinely makes me lol, this was one such comment.
>>
>>2108664
Nice Reddit meme.

Anyway the only possible way is to kill the dog.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.