[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a male cat who's hitting cat puberty and he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454275471678.jpg (64 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1454275471678.jpg
64 KB, 500x346
I have a male cat who's hitting cat puberty and he's pissing on all my shit comstantly. What can I do to prevent his pissing spree while I arrange his neutering?
>>
>>2093229
play more wavves or best coast
>>
Diaper
>>
>>2093229
Remove pennis
>>
Once they start marking removing balls only has a much lower chance of stopping it. You done fucked up.
>>
>>2093385

He was a stray, I kept him out of love and this is the thanks I get

Welp, off to get him euthanized.
>>
>>2093579
>euthanized
jesus man
>>
>>2093229
Piss on his stuff so he learns that it's no fun.
>>
Couldn't you just confine him to a room from which you have already removed all you don't want him to piss on?
>>
>>2094817
jk bruv
>>
my old cat had a really bad habit of pissing on me in my sleep on top of the covers

so I gave that piece of shit a bath. He bit through the meaty part of my hand (the part in between thumb and index finger) and left a little scar, along with a lot of blood, and then to dry him I threw him at the wall by the stairs across the hall.

never pissed on me again.

although a year later he died of a heart attack.
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20160402_172318.jpg (124 KB, 1507x1128) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160402_172318.jpg
124 KB, 1507x1128
>>2096334
If you got a Bork instead, this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>2096334
horrible story btw, no laughs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.