[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is making this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 0401161240.jpg (4 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0401161240.jpg
4 MB, 4160x2340
What is making this?
>>
It was in a big pile before I started sweeping it.
>>
Mice?
>>
>>2092972
It was me. Sorry.
>>
>>2092972
Brown recluse
>>
sounds like a rat but idk where you are and where this hole is in your world
>>
File: 1452174229242.jpg (58 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452174229242.jpg
58 KB, 1920x1080
>>2092972

Not OP, but I'm dealing with a mouse problem too. My girlfriend won't let me kill it. I've only seen one so far, hiding between the dresser and the wall in our bedroom. Any tips for taking care of it? I bought one of those electronic high-frequency noise things to try and get it to fuck off, but I knew it wasn't going to work even before I paid for it. Should I just lay out a live capture trap and hope for the best?
>>
>>2093496
>My girlfriend won't let me kill it.

Tell her that mice carry leprosy.

It will change her tune really fucking quick.
>>
>>2093496
Look under your kitchen sink for mouse droppings. I almost always see them under the sink if there is a moues problem. If there are, stick a trap in the back with some cheese (It's unoriginal but almost always work, pb never worked). You will catch it in about a day or two and your girlfriend will never know. Most important part, replace any traps you set until you don't catch any for at least two weeks.

From my experience, if you see a mouse, you probably have at least 4-5. They live in family units. Had an apartment by a corn field and caught over 30 mice, so 6 units. Sucks but I had to do it. Can't let my dog get sick because the mouse dragged in some bacteria or flu.
>>
File: mice catcher.jpg (317 KB, 1413x903) Image search: [Google]
mice catcher.jpg
317 KB, 1413x903
>>2093496
Bought a live capture trap and got 3 in one night. You don't have to kill them, just drive them somewhere and release 'em.
Just make sure you buy the right kind of trap. I tried with these little black traps that tip over and close a door once a mouse gets too far in, and they escaped every time. Get one like the one in my pic. I can give you the Amazon link to the specific one I used if you want.

I'm not saying you have to care about mice life or any shit like that, but if you do have any respect for life that small then I should let you know that it's really easy to live capture them and just move them to a place where they won't bother you or others (depending on where you live, of course. I live next to a big forest which made it easy for me).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.