[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: honking_goose[1].jpg (72 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
honking_goose[1].jpg
72 KB, 500x399
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>2091907
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKKKK!
>>
Because they are social creatures.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>shits everywhere, constantly
>ceaseless honking for no fucking reason
>will hiss at you if you come into their territory, which according to the goose is the continent it is currently standing on
>are not intimidated by anything, cannot be chased off
>it is illegal to kill them
Explain why this creature exists.
>>
>>2091913
that's the evolutionary ideal my dude
>>
>>2091913
don't forget that if you DO kill and eat one anyway, it tastes fucking horrible. awful greasy overly-gamey nasty meat.

my 160 pound mastiff is terrified of these things.
>>
I think Canada geese are cute

I used to know a dude with one as his fursona
>>
>>2091907
I once had to chase them of my creek with an electric racket.

I was afraid to confront them unarmed.
>>
New season of fooly cooly has me diamonds
>>
>>2091980

whatthe fuck, a new season of FLCL after all these years?

i pray it doesn't suck
>>
Revenge for all the America's hat and 51st state jokes.

HOOOOOONNNNNKKK
>>
HOOOOOOOOONK
>>
File: rollingdeep.jpg (78 KB, 900x552) Image search: [Google]
rollingdeep.jpg
78 KB, 900x552
>>
File: 1459391312583.jpg (12 KB, 275x196) Image search: [Google]
1459391312583.jpg
12 KB, 275x196
>>2091980
They just couldn't let it rest, could they? They just had to leech off of the nostalgia meme.
>>
>>2092552
Dude GAINAX are notorious money grubbing whores. Eva has tie-ins with everything possible in Japan
>>
File: 200w (8).gif (1 MB, 200x114) Image search: [Google]
200w (8).gif
1 MB, 200x114
>>2091927
mastiff you say? Even gorillas are terrified by them
>>
File: 200w (7).gif (960 KB, 200x114) Image search: [Google]
200w (7).gif
960 KB, 200x114
>>2092607
>>
File: mother-goose.gif (2 MB, 384x202) Image search: [Google]
mother-goose.gif
2 MB, 384x202
>>2092609
>>
>>2091908
Quaki
>>
Canadian geese are the best parents.
Nobody would dare touch you if you had a canadian geese for your mom AND dad.
>>
There's one in my neighborhood. He's a specklebelly, but he's still an aggressive honking shit.

I got tired of his crap one day and tossed him by the neck one day. Then he attacked me again so I tossed him again. Now he runs away
>>
>>2091907
I remember a /k/ story where a guy's mother bought geese
And he owned a baby duck, and the geese broke into it's pen and killed it
So he went out with a 12 gauge and the alpha goose came up hissing at him and he unloaded both barrels into the fucker and it exploded
then he grabbed the nearest one by the legs and used it as a club to wack at the other ones trying to run from the noise
That one lived and he fed what was left of the alpha to the chickens and told his mom coyotes got them
That man is awesome.
>>
>>2092734
I've seen geese and sucks coexisting just fine together.
>>
>>2092737
Certain Chinese people and Japanese people can get along
There's that one snake that refuses to eat a mouse put in it's cage
What the fuck is your point
>>
>>2091907
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
that sound is in my nightmares
please stop chasing me
>>
>>2092526

>being this stupid
>>
https://youtu.be/PPnAEfJepyA
>>
https://youtu.be/PPnAEfJepyA
>>
>>2093275
Well i should have scrolled down before i posted
>>
How many of them do you think you could beat up in a 5meters x 5 meters room ?
>>
Having bred some for 3 years I can confirm they are awful but you eventually become able to intimidate them.
>>2091913
If your problem is wild ones and your country protects them, I hope you can still slap them. Best way to make they fuck off it to smack them in the head with a branch.
>>
I always see them in the sky. The few times I see them walking around are when I'm driving. They like to hangout on patches of grass between highways.

Do they ALWAYS attack you when you get close or are all these gifs cherry-picking?
>>
>>2091968
Was he an annoying piece of shit that liked to attack people for no reason?
>>
I love geese. I have some, their eggs are delicious and goose meat is very tasty.
They are friendly once they get to know you, they are only cunts when they dont know you or are defending their nest, but you just kick them and they will fuck off, if they really go for you, grab them by the neck and wrestle to the ground using your legs to hold their wings, they will calm down and leave you alone after that.
When wild geese fly over, my geese and the wild geese honk to each other.
>>
>>2093293
Ninja'd
>>
>>2091907
>>2091913
Because being massive foul-tasting cunts turned out to be an evolutionary advantage for them.
>>
>>2093420
If you have it by the neck, why not go for the extra step and give it a good snap?
It's like choking out a dog that attacks you, once you get it in a solid neck lock, just hold the choke for a few more seconds to finish it
>>
>>2092611
I think he had it coming.
>>
>>2092611
that's not a goose, it's a muscovy duck
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.