[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
little brown lizard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image:9548.jpg (995 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
image:9548.jpg
995 KB, 2560x1440
Does anyone know what kind of lizard this is? I think he looks like a little ankle but I'm not sure. My boyfriend found him at his job and it's too cold out to let him go.
Hes really small tail to head about 5in long and super thin. I got him some dried flies to eat and water.
>>
Sorry, anole lizard**
>>
>>2091097
If he's native to the land you found him in, then it isn't too cold-he may have been hybernating and you could risk possibly killing him by taking him out of the environment that he knows how to survive in.

If you figure out what type of lizard it is, google a caresheet for it as soon as you can. Best thing to do would just be to put him back near some logs or something that he could hide under so it doesn't freeze his body.
>>
>>2091098
you appear to be right. It looks like an anole. Like the other guy said, if he is native, leave him be, if not, get a care sheet and a proper set up for it.
>>
>>2091097
Specifically, a Green Anole.
>>
>>2091097
Anoles are dead easy to take care of, if you do a little searching. He is male and appears to really appreciate your warmth. Poor little fellow.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.