[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California earthquake inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: I'm mad now.jpg (438 KB, 2048x1202) Image search: [Google]
I'm mad now.jpg
438 KB, 2048x1202
As you've probably heard, Popocatepetl erupted with Pavlof in Alaska erupting right afterwards. Do you know what this means? It's stress building up and down this stupid side of the hemisphere. Think about it, we've had really large earthquakes in Alaska and Chile for a while now. It's just a matter of time before we get the Big-fucking-One earthquake in California.

Sayonara, /an/als. It's been nice knowing you.
>>
they've been talking about this for 20-25 years now. at this point lets just get it over with

I live in the middle of no where and nothing can fall on me so idc. Feel bad for the suckers in LA and SF. Imagine being in a skyscraper when it hits. That would blow.

>pay 3500 for shitty one room apartment
>die in earthquake
>>
East coast master race. I was walking during a 5.8 and somehow didn't even notice.
>>
>>2091025
I go to school in Riverside. Luckily, there aren't tall buildings on campus so I can't wait for the show
>>
>live right on the fault
>been having dreams of waking up to sound of a huge earthquake recently
I've been stockpiling water, just in case though. But I'm not holding my breath for it to happen.
>>
The only thing I'm concerned about is if it's going to affect Yellowstone.
>>
>>2091024
Live near Mt. Diablo, I'm more worried about my parrot than the place coming down, it's pretty small. My last home was the top of a 4 level apartment building in San Ramon, not even a 1/2 mile from a fault. Only big earthquake I was there for, came from the Napa area, was one hell of a ride.
Hopefully the energy is released steadily over time instead of all at once. I guess that's all we can hope for.
>>
It would be an entertaining change of pace from sunny and nothing happening.
>>
>>2091024

>how is this /an/
>>
>>2091403
>what is nature?
>>
>>2091403

>nature

Besides, it's nice to not see the usual threads over and over.
>>
>>2091024
Good riddance. West coast sux
>>
>>2091024
OP, pls take a basic geology class before posting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.