[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALP PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (383 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383 KB, 640x1136
File: 1458984292891.png -(392584B / 383.38KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Please help in trying to identify this DEMOM. Go downstairs to pee at 5 am and this motherfucker was in my sink. It's HUGE. WHAT. IS. IT. I literally screamed! I flushed that fucker so fast but not before snapping a quick pic to try and identify. The spider phobia is strong with this one so any help would be MUCH appreciated
>>
DEMON*
>>
>>2089045
It's a giant house spider. Totally harmless to humans.

>arachnophobes that kill any "creepy crawlies" on sight
Fuck, humans scare me.
>>
JESUS CHRIST HOUSE SPIDERS ARE THIS BIG HAHA. Holy fuck. I always grew up with tarantulas and shit, but I cannot handle house spiders. My son has a nasty ass spider bite on his face. Nothing that's extremely worrisome, but spiders are not my friends. Although I do realize how important they are haha
>>
>>2089045
Where do you live, anon? It's probably just a harmless (but large and scary looking) house spider like the other poster said, but it doesn't look exactly like the ones I see here in FL, so I'm not 100%.

I use the toilet plunger to mush them. Highly effective and you don't have to get close.
>>
I live in Northeast Ohio! I have never seen a house spider this huge. It's that time of the year ya know, spring. Ugh, the worst time of the year haha. We get flooded with ants and small spiders but I've never seen anything quite as large as this fucker haha!
>>
>women acting like frightened children
>killing harmless creatures because they make them feel icky
What's it like being a slave to your emotions?
Have you never noticed the similarities to the "evil tyrant" stock character?
>your existence offends me, death for you
>>
Also 99% chance it's a pimple or staph infection, not a spider bite.
>>
>>2089066
>Although I do realize how important they are haha
Bullshit. You don't know jack shit about spiders. You think they bite faces. You're proud to crow that spiders "aren't your friends" and you fucking come back with some half-assed "oh but I know they're important" and you fucking think that's justification for killing it first and ask /an/ questions later. If you did that to a dog just because you had a "phobia" of dogs you'd be arrested. You're nothing but scum. In fact, you know what, ALL you so-called arachnophobe whining idiots can get fucking heart attacks and extinct yourself from the evolutionary record. You pussies have the same mental defect that racists and ISIL have and you think you're justified in killing harmless things by blaming it on some "phobia" to make up for the fact that you're ignorant, arrogant, and undereducated. No seriously, FUCK YOU OP. I've had it with all you arachnophobes -- this is fucking 2016, and your screaming panic isn't funny anymore. You're all just one step away from a dog killer or cat killer.
>>
>>2089639
your fallacy is: Slippery Slope
>>
>>2089639
I like you
>>
Haha... You need to calm your fucking ass down. It's a fucking spider, dude.
>>
>>2089639
copypasta?
If not, you're a cringy motherfucker
>>
>>2089651
>it's a fucking hamster dude haha calm down
>chill dude it's just a puppy lol they're cheap
>haha it's just a nigger dude. Seriously, you need to chill
>lmfao it was just my mom you fag wtf why do you care so much?
>>
>>2089688
Here's the deal, fuckwit
>Irrational fear provoking (mainly) irrational reaction to perceived danger
They wouldn't do that to the puppy because they're much less likely to fear them. It is a response to the feeling of their being threatened. As I said, it's irrational, but that's hoomins
>>
>>2090511
Dubs confirm
>>
>>2089066
>My son has a nasty ass spider bite on his face.
no, he does not. you should take him to the doctor to get treatment for the sore you probably caused by failing to practice or teach proper hygiene.
>>
File: 1445402816811.jpg (17 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1445402816811.jpg
17 KB, 410x415
>>2090511
If I can get over my irrational fear of spiders and learn to see them as regular animals, any other cuck should be able to. Irrationality is no excuse. It's laziness.

>Tyrone's too busy to take care of the spider in my cuckshed
>I'll have to ask my wife's son this time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.