[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your thoughts on Aye Aye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ap_aye_aye_080410_ssh(1).jpg (50 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
ap_aye_aye_080410_ssh(1).jpg
50 KB, 531x411
What's your thoughts on Aye Aye?
>>
I remember when I was little and I told about the aye aye to some of my friends at school and they didn't believe me. I had to bring my animal book and show them like "SEE HERE NOW MOTHERFUCKERS WHAT DID I TELL YOU". I thought it was a pretty sweet win at the time but in retrospect, they must have thought that I'm pretty lame.

... Eh, what, the animal itself? No, I don't have anything on it except that I think aye ayes are pretty cool.
>>
>>2082219

Dope as fuck. Name one animal that used echolocation to hunt that isn't top tier
>>
>>2082241
Bats are mainstreamish. :/ But they are still cool I guess.
>>
Would probably scare me if I came across one and had no idea what it was. I think they're cool and oddly cute now
>>
File: okapi.jpg (16 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
okapi.jpg
16 KB, 241x209
talking about unknown or disapproved animals, what do you think of the okapi
>>
File: ayeaye.jpg (53 KB, 795x530) Image search: [Google]
ayeaye.jpg
53 KB, 795x530
>>2082219
Adorably ghoulish creep lemurs.
>>2083785
It looks like a mythical creature. The type of thing that would only appear to those who are pure of heart.
>>
>>2085540
you mean like the brown recluse?
>>
>>2085551
that's really getting old
>>
aye lmao
>>
>>2082219
People are insane about them in Madagascar. Sadly missionaries aren't helping because they are telling people "FADY IS BULLSHIT LOVE JESUS" so now people just kill them left and right
>>
File: Lykoi1[1].jpg (95 KB, 630x439) Image search: [Google]
Lykoi1[1].jpg
95 KB, 630x439
It looks like that breed of cat, the Lykoi.
>>
>>2082219
i hate it. it looks like a pussy goblin that finds its dwelling deep within the unwashed cunts of sleeping women
>>
>>2086788
they were right to do that. what would you do if this thing fingered you in your sleep? i would do everything i can to prevent that
>>
Aye lmao
>>
>>2086830
Maybe I wouldn't mind. They are cute. *-* And they use the finger only to get food, so...... Wait a minute.
>>
File: aye-aye-captain.jpg (54 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
aye-aye-captain.jpg
54 KB, 650x487
>>2086903
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.