[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ my dad bought a dog about 8 months ago. He takes it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: what the fuck.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
Hey /an/ my dad bought a dog about 8 months ago. He takes it everywhere he goes but doesn't know how to train it.

Whenever I see her she would listen to my commands. Today my dad asked me to watch over her for about 2 hours so I took her on a really long hike then stopped by a friend's house to get her some water. The whole trip I had treats for her for whenever she listened to one of my commands.

When I started walking back home I was just down the street from my house and the dog decided to just try and run towards the house. I held the leash pretty tight and she turned towards me and playfully jumped on me. I told her to sit which she did then after a few seconds of sitting she just started biting at my jacket.
It got to the point that I had to pick her up and just walk her back home.

I put her in the backyard so she can still run around a bit but now she's just sleeping outside.

Does anyone know why the dog would just randomly go into a craze like that?
>>
>>2079693
Because puppyness. Same reason why cots will randomly sperg out and run fron room to room.
>>
Oh so it just probably got a little over excited it was going home and just wanted to play a bit more?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.