[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions regarding this webm. How lucky did this guy get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: gorilla.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Two questions regarding this webm.

How lucky did this guy get not to be pummeled half to death.

And assuming you've already made the stupid decision of picking up another animal's young what should you do in a situation like this besides immediately releasing/returning it?
>>
Is there even recorded incidents of gorilla attacking and actually doing some damage? I'm not talking about zoos because obviously those animals can grow up a little more deranged.

I've thought with gorillas it's much more about posturing. There was an interesting documentary where they showed an incident like this and the research person who understood what was going on calmly explained the others how to behave. I think it was the one where the leader silverback was called Papa Gentil.
>>
I am sure a gorilla has hurt a person before, but they are no where near as dangerous as chimpanzees. The guy obviously had other people with him, had he been alone it might of turned out differently.
>>
depends the animal tho, alot of stuff depends!

you dont see whats behind the cameras ,that gorilla looks frightened , i assume there were alot of people with him
>>
Always wondered this too. Gorilla are huge, but you always see people casually approaching them on camera.

Will they evolve and supercede humans?
>>
>>2075210
I think I actually saw this documentary. If I remember correctly, the baby had been neglected/abandoned by it's family and the guy was trying to agitate the gorillas so they would defend the baby and take it back.
>>
>>2076586
Found it
https://youtu.be/Umokxn3Vc38
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.