[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /an I want to get a German Shepherd, but I live alone and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: big-booty-latina-cooking.jpg (77 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
big-booty-latina-cooking.jpg
77 KB, 612x612
Hi, /an

I want to get a German Shepherd, but I live alone and I work during the day.

Is this a good idea, or will it wind up being a disaster?

pic unrelated
>>
Older dog would probably be fine, but not a puppy. Varies with adults.
>>
What dog breed would be best for someone who lives alone and works during the day? Assuming I want to get a puppy...
>>
>>2056593
none
>>
>>2056593
Can you afford a dog walker?

Even better is daycare but it's as expensive as childcare so it's not an option for most people.
>>
>>2056634
for an adult dog, not for a PUPPY
>>
I know you want one badly. But think about it if you do get a puppy. The poor guy will be home all alone in a crate (if you get one) while you're at work. How long are you gone during the day and how many days a week do you work? Assuming you work monday-Friday 9-5 that's 40 hours that puppy will be alone. It isn't fair to him. Puppies need A LOT of attention. That's what is good about being a neet. I'd go to a shelter and adopt an old dog. They are usually almost always chill and would most likely lay there all day anyway. Just don't get a puppy unless you have a dog walker/daycare or friend that can come by multiple times a day. Even then it wouldn't be good for a puppy.
>>
What about adopting a senior dog
>>
>>2057762
they are social animals it will be cruel to leave a dog alone for 8 to 10 hrs a day no matter how old it is
dogs need stimulation and affection.
many dogs are bored as hell even if they have someone around.
>>
>>2058307
So either be a unemployed loser or not get a dog?
>>
>>2058308
Yes. Get a different pet.
>>
>>2058319
No. I'm not a loser like you m8.
>>
>>2056593
omfg you cant get a puppy and work all day are u retarded ? No but srsly you cant leave a puppy alone, you can get in jail for that shit.
>>
>>2056593
>Assuming I want to get a puppy...

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
>>
i swear this shit is trolling, no one can be stupid enough to want to get a dog and leave it alone all day

you really wanna be one of those people who leave a dog with fuck all to do for 8 hours a day? that shits cruel, get a different pet, preferably one that isn't social or a pet you can get multiple of if it is social.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.