[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one night a lump apeared on my beardies jaw and I dont really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x1136
So one night a lump apeared on my beardies jaw and I dont really have the money to take her to a vet has anyone had this happen before her basking spot and uv bulb are all correct so is her diet
so does anyone know whats up
>>
if you can't afford to provide veterinary care for an animal, don't get a fucking animal.
>>
>>2056042
If you can't afford to get cancer, don't get cancer.

Most animals will be healthy their whole lives or need very limited medical care. Compared to being put to sleep because nobody adopted it. Can we please stop this meme?
>>
>>2056043
getting cancer is inevitable. Getting an animal is not. Stop being retarded. Would you have a kid if you couldn't afford the extra expenses? The answer is no, unless you were retarded like OP.
>>
>>2056043
beardies aren't dogs, they don't get put to sleep when no one adopts them
>>
>>2055899
Have you touched it OP? If it's soft and squishie it's probably an abscess or something. So just get a needle, clean the needle off with some rubbing alcohol, and pop that giant ass zit.
>>
File: lump.png (1 MB, 1146x895) Image search: [Google]
lump.png
1 MB, 1146x895
I guess this is health problems general

I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow but what do you guys think?
he's almost 3 now and he's been very inactive lately
chances i'm gonna lose my buddy tomorrow?
>>
>>2056049
No, they get put down immediately because shelters don't make accommodations for anything but da kyoot widdle kitties and doggies
>>
>>2056042
Do you even understand how rare certified reptile vets are? There are less than a dozen in the united states, even fewer operate outside of zoos. Probably better off asking on a bearded dragon forum than here.

Also, notice how i said certified, I've taken reptiles to 'small animal vets' before, its never been a good experience.
>>
>>2056042
OH of course, you've been helpful anon, how didnt i think of that ?? shut your whore mouth you fucking dipshit if you dont have anything helpful to say. you're the poison of this board. you and unfucked dyke dogowners that preach on cat threads how they hate cats should be shot on sight.
>>
>>2057653
classic retarded poorfag of a bearded dragon owner. enjoy your dead pet
>>
>>2057653
Not shot on sight. I'm not going to shoot my neighbors cat while it's laying on the chair looking out the window.
>>
>>2057662
dipshit im not the OP. im just saying you're the poison of this board.
>>
File: Snapchat2805099408908580892~01.jpg (152 KB, 715x645) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat2805099408908580892~01.jpg
152 KB, 715x645
>this thread
>this devolution
>>
Had something similar in a chameleons eye that went away with time. Probably an abscess like someone said. Of you're willing to try you can poke it n clean the wound to see if it leaks. Goodluck to yah cool looking beardy btw
>>
>>2056128
100% sorry bro.
>>
>>2056047
Senpai what you're actually saying is don't have a kid unless you can afford the neediest retard mutant Mongo of a child.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.