[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We drink to you, lost animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Dunc.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Dunc.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
Well, /an/, my dog ran off. You might remember me from about a week ago when I asked about him shitting liquid, which cleared up thankfully, but tonight he ran off. He's black as coal, it's winter so it gets dark at 5 pm, and it's 20 degrees out. I have no idea where he could have gone. I live alone and don't particularly have anyone in the area I could ask to help find him, I've been searching for hours now, but the last time someone has seen him was two hours ago and he could have run off in some other direction entirely. My only hope is that he will be found by someone in the community and taken in for the night. He has tags, so if they find him, they can call me.

But it's been too long, I can't keep searching for him all night. I have work in the morning, I can't stay out all night searching in the cold for a dog that blends in with the background.

Tonight I drink to you, Duncan. I hope someone can find you, but chances are, knowing my luck, you probably have already been run over by rush hour traffic.
>>
>>2041590
Way to be proactive you hairy armed bitch
>>
>let my dog run off and get lost
>better make a thread about it

now it's time for you to get lost, OP
>>
>>2041590
I hope you find your dog soon, OP.
>>
>>2041742

Actually that's my sister. I searched the area out in the cold for 3 hours, essentially by myself. There's only so much you can do while trying to think rationally about it.

>>2041744

One can't search out in the cold and dark forever. I've put out a blanket on the porch and have been trying to sleep, without much success.
>>
File: av0eVPO_700b_v1.jpg (171 KB, 540x1372) Image search: [Google]
av0eVPO_700b_v1.jpg
171 KB, 540x1372
>>2041590
Sorry to hear about your dog, OP. Here are some helpful tips for getting him back.

And make sure you check craigslist a ton.
>>
>>2041590
My dad accidentally let my cat out. I was devastated. I was young at the time so id stayed up all night with food sitting on the porch two days later he showed up in the middle of the night meowing at the door.

Put flyers up etc. Craigslist is a good idea. I feel for you OP. Just dont give up just yet.
>>
>>2041590
Considering how cheap GPS is these days someone should really make a collar with it. I'm sure it will sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>2041757
And fuckin normies say 4chan has no heart
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x146
>>2041590
OP you irresponsible fuck
>>
File: 20151230_190058.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151230_190058.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Had to put my cat down a few weeks ago. So hard. I still cry. I miss him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.