[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw love dogs so much >allergic to them JUST FUCK MY FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>Tfw love dogs so much
>allergic to them
JUST FUCK MY FUCKING SHIT UP GOD DAMMIT
>>
I feel your feels anon. Good news though - I was moderately to severely allergic to cats (throat would close up and itch, eyes would be beet red, hives all over my skin) and then I decided fuck it and got a cat. Ever since then, my allergies have been almost completely quelled. Once in while I will get a little rash on my neck after he kneads on me but it's completely worth it. My advice - go for it, bruh.
>>
Same anon again. Also just remembered there are hypoallergenic dogs, and dogs with hair rather than fur (such as poodles) are much better for allergies.
>>
File: 10rpr0n.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10rpr0n.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>2036779
>love dogs
>love cats
>love animals
>people who own pets don't give them the full constant love and affection a living creature deserves, can't realistically support yourself and love an animal properly
>animals is nature die horribly and savagely and suffer from all sorts of shit
>wish animals didn't exist
>>
Bump lol
>>
>>2036782
so you hate the most interesting part about life; evolution? If it wasn't for all the death and suffering there wouldn't be any animal for you to love.

Life implies death, without death there's no life.
>>
>>2036779
have you tried seeing if poodles/other hypoallergenic breeds trigger your allergies?
>>
>>2036779
OP, check out the Peruvian Inca Orchid Dog, naturally almost entirely hairless. Obviously there is still going to be some irritation, but all you have to do is wipe them down with a moist cloth on a regular basis and you should be perfectly fine.
>>
>>2036779
Dude just get an allergy pill. There's like five different non drowsy types and offbrands. I just take a cetirizine every day. I get a little packet of 14 from the dollar store and they work great, and I'm REALLY allergic to cats. Get practically no allergy reactions with these pills.
>>
>>2039526
Allergy medication can only work with some symptoms and doesnt benefit a lot of people with allergen causes in their home.
>>
>>2036779
>what is Japanese robotic pets
>>
>>2039708
They'll be great once we have a proper learning and adapting AI that can also be given motivation (like try to maximize cuddling).
>>
>>2039690
>Can only work with some symptoms

Unless you got some extreme allergies, then there is usually an allergy pill that will work, you just have to find the right one.
>>
>>2036781
>and dogs with hair rather than fur
Is there actually a difference?
>>
This is Donald Trump bald
>>
>>2039155
This, my dad is allergic so we got a schnoodle

there tons of hypoallergenic dog breeds if it's the hair that bothers you, I think some people are allergic to saliva though which you might need pills for
>>2039791
what
>>
that sucks man.. maybe you can get shots or something?

i'm allergic to horses and felt the same way until i discovered motorcycles.. i'm also allergic to cats but they suck so i don't care

dogs are the best though.. i'd go see an allergy doctor if i were you and try to figure something out
>>
>>2039795
yeah my dad was allergic to dogs and we had standard poodles without any major problems on his end AFAIK. They were good dogs too, aside from how one of them took harsh tones as a personal affront and would sulk for a couple of days afterwards.
>>
File: 1451454878719.jpg (26 KB, 432x385) Image search: [Google]
1451454878719.jpg
26 KB, 432x385
>>2036779
>be allergic to cats
>have 3 anyways
wew
that's a ride

try otc meds until you are used to it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453184471638.jpg (14 KB, 540x348) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453184471638.jpg
14 KB, 540x348
I feel you OP. I cuddled with my friend's dog and this happened. Funny because I grew up with dogs and cats on a farm and once I moved to a no pets apartment I developed the allergy. Fuck.
>>
>want to have sex with a dog
>its illegal
lol whats up wit dat
>>
>>2041191
Nice bait
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.