[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any help or advice for finding a missing cat? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 0982332.jpg (80 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
0982332.jpg
80 KB, 612x612
Anyone have any help or advice for finding a missing cat?

He's not usually out for longer than a few hours and he's been gone for around three days. Me and my family have posted stuff all over Facebook and we feel its been enough time to start going round the neighborhood tomorrow asking people to look in garages/under porches etc, plus looking in areas we know he patrols.

It was extremely windy and rainy new years eve when he went missing as well as the fireworks. Im not sure if he's been injured or spooked and ran away but him being away this long is worrying.
>>
>>2029234
Fuck you shit owner and your shit outside cat.
>>
This is what happens to outside cats.
>>
You are a fucking retard. Those fireworks are terrifying to animals. It probably freaked out and got lost.

You should have kept him inside during human festivities.

Way to be a terrible person.
>>
>letting cat wander outside
>especially during fireworks
>is surprised when cat doesn't come back

I hope they found their way into someone's house that will actually care for them properly, for the cat's sake
>>
Drunk people and fireworks don't mix. It gets even messier when animals are involved. I refuse to pop them with my brothers in law because they think it's funny to shoot animals with the fireworks, especially my BIL's mentally retarded dog.

Your cat might have run into the wrong people. Be prepared for that
>>
File: image.png (512 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
512 KB, 640x1136
Poor cat :(
>>
>>2029917
Drunk manchildren, tbqh.
>>
>>2029234
He. May not be able to find his home because he cannot smell it due to the weather. Don't give up, he could be fairly close by. They rely on smell much more than you think.
If he cannot find his home someone could have taken him in.
Please d try to search for him, he could also be stuck somewhere he cannot get out of.
>>
Have you tried that thing where you put his toys and blankets outside along with water
>>
>>2029234
Cats come and go like phantoms. Just their nature.

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/poetry/p221.aspx

I understand why people argue for indoor only cats, but I question if I would like to live in a cage of safety or take a risk and experience my world
>>
>>2030201
I question if I'd let a non-native invasive predator destroy local ecosystems because I'm a fucking idiot furfag who thinks my animals understand human philosophies about freedom.
>>
>>2029234
If your cats dead, it's your fault. Let it be a lesson to you. It took an outside cat dying because of me to make me realize it's a bad fucking idea, hopefully it'll have the same effect on you and this cat and/or future cats will be inside from now on.
>>
>>2030173
This. Also dirty litter if you still have any is the best option for sure. Don't put food because it will attract everything. Also be sure to check your local shelters,animal control, police etc
>>
File: 6tFlcbG[1].png (27 KB, 134x192) Image search: [Google]
6tFlcbG[1].png
27 KB, 134x192
>>2030309
>implying your local ecosystem isn't already long "destroyed" by dozens of other introduced plants and animals
>>
>>2030805
you'd be suprised if you'd know how ecosystems work in densely populated areas.

but you don't.

because you're a dick that thinks cats have a concept of freedom or experience.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.