[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mushroom Removal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2433x2531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2433x2531
What are these and is there anyway to get rid of them for good? They've grown back twice in the same spot.
>>
why would you want to get rid of them
>>
>>2024976
You've really only scraped off the tip of the iceberg. Gotta go after the mycelium.
>>
>>2024978
Not my yard, my mom finds them ugly and wants them gone.
>>2024979
I always think I get it all, but they grow back. Guess I'll just be more thorough this time.
>>
>>2024981
>Not my yard
Not your problem then.
>>
>>2024976
Gasoline
>>
>>2024976
funghizids are the only option

but could mess up the lawn as well
>>
>>2024976
might be Grifola, might be Pleurotis

I'd say eat them and see.
>>
>>2024976
Anyone know if those are edible?

They look a bit like oyster mushrooms but I know fuck all about mushrooms.
>>
Burn it, and record it so we can watch.
>>
>>2024976
quit shitting there and theyll go away
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (370 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
370 KB, 1200x896
I have an irrational fear of giant mushrooms, I don't know why.
>>
>>2024976
Firstly, DO NOT CONSUME unless you ABSOLUTELY are sure of what they are. Most mushrooms that grow from dirt are not edible in my experience.

How to remove? You want to remnants of the mushrooms from the area. This usually involves cutting the sod/grass out where they are growing, even a little further out to be sure. Then dig up the dirt there. Dispose of all of that somewhere where mushrooms are not a grievance. Then replace the dirt and sod with new stuff. Repeat as necessary.
>>
>>2024976
eat it you stupid fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.