[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get rid of a budgie? should i just post on craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: stock budgie.jpg (111 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
stock budgie.jpg
111 KB, 1300x866
how do you get rid of a budgie?

should i just post on craigslist "free budgie to good home", or is there some bird rescue i can give the bird to?

more info: i have this 3-4 year old female budgie. never socialized. never taught to leave the cage. never interacted with other budgies. she's been passed around from family to family, and she finally ended up with me.

i'm always gone, she just sits alone in my room most of the day with no stimulation or attention.

'cause i'm such a shit owner, how can i get her a better home?
>>
>>2024146
Animal shelters take birds.
>>
>>2024146
Poor little girl. Does she at least have a mirror?
>>
>>2024190

budgies are adorable

give to a shelter, and they'll find it a new home. they're not expensive to keep
>>
>>2024146

where you at?
>>
>>2024146
Just put alcohol in her water, she'll have the time of her life and then die peacefully.
>>
>>2024398
that's horrible
>>
CL as a last resort. Lots of people do shady-assed shit with animals from Craigslist - but then again, it's not like her life can get much worse than it is now. At the very least, do NOT do "free to a good home". Charge a rehoming fee, even if you don't collect on it, or else take it and donate it to an animal shelter.

Look into bird rescues in your area or give it to a shelter.
>>
>>2024146
If you know any elementary school teachers ask them if they would like a class pet or nonchalantly drop the burd off at an elementary school before school starts to see if someone will take her inside if that doesn't work just ask some of the kids to watch the burd for you then leave but watch from a distance hopefully the kids will take her inside and she will become a class pet if the kids leave her when classes start try again the next day at another school until she gets adopted as a class pet.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.