[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Amy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 368x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 368x315
>>
>>2022928
Amy looks like a fat ugly cunt
>>
>>2022928
It makes me sad that anyone would support breeding animals so fucked up like this. If you bought this cunt from a breeder, you're a dickhead.
>>
>>2022928
Merry Christmas! I hope Santa kicks your ugly dog in the face!
>>
>/an/
>where everyone hates animals
>>
>>2023019

Hates retarded genetic incestous pieces of shit.
>>
>>2023021
>a self-loathing bogan
>>
File: DSCF2598.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2598.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>2022928
This is Radar
>>
>>2023027
How are frenchies temperamentally?
>>
>>2023033
That dog does not have a mean bone in its body. All it does is lick you and everyone else to death and want to cuddle.
>>
>>2023033
Don't know, but they're awful physically. Please don't support them suffering a lifetime of uncomfortable health issues for aesthetic purposes. If you really want one, adopt. Don't support dickhead breeders.

Also, if you actually paid a breeder for your French bulldog, you're an awful fucking person and you're supporting animal cruelty.
>>
>>2023065
>brachycephalic=cruelty
it's funny how you idiots don't go after other even worse breeds just because you only hate the brachycephalic ones.
>>
>>2023065
>a lifetime of uncomfortable health issues.
I had a English bulldog that died at 11 and went it whole life with no problems till the very end.
>>
>>2022972
No matter the breed or what it looks like I would never kick a dog or any other animal just because I did not like it you sick fuck
>>
>>2023065
I've seen a game fit frenchy, was seven, ripped, had perfectly circular nostrils and zero health problems. Broaden your horizon. A lot of dog breeding is shit and cruel, not just flat faced dogs.
>>
>>2023082
>you sick fuck
I love the pet names we have for each other you barren, desolate uterus.
>>
>>2023027
Cute!
>>
>>2023067
Nice people here.
BTW mine is a rescue bulldog.
>>
>>2023067
Because French bulldogs are brachy, so that's what I'm mentioning. Why would I list every fucked up breed in this context?
>>2023104
>one healthy dog is an excuse to breed thousands of other dogs that suffer constantly
>>2023077
see above. A whopping 11 years old. Such a shockingly long lifespan. Also, I didn't think my Boston terrier had any health issues either until I swallowed my fucking pride for a few seconds and actually paid attention to my dog's breathing and eating.

I can't wait until other countries start catching up and banning torture breeding like Germany did.
>>
>>2024022
>Why would I list every fucked up breed in this context?
that's not the question.
I'm asking why your hypocritical ass is in every single brachy dog thread attacking the owners but never do we see you going off on great danes and other fucked up breeds.

the best reason I can think of is you're a hypocritical piece of shit that doesn't actually care about dog health, just hates small brachy breeds.

which is fine, I just want you to know someone noticed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.