[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ I'm about to move out of the house I share with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: cat-close-up-2[1].jpg (277 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
cat-close-up-2[1].jpg
277 KB, 500x753
Hey /an/

I'm about to move out of the house I share with an acquaintance, he's the landlord, and move into a new place. When I moved in he had a feral cat living outside that he would feed. However, once I moved in he stopped feeding it, and the cat began to get thinner and thinner. Eventually I took pity on it, and began buying food. This guy would occasionally feed the cat with the food that I bought, and when we ran out after about the 3rd time I asked him to get the next package. He refused, and said that he was going out of town and that he is just gonna let it fend for itself, mind you this is for about a month and a half.

The cat is very thin and it obviously relies on getting fed, so my problem is this: I want to take the cat with me when I move out, but he has shown in the past that he is very adamant about it staying here even though he doesn't want to take care of it.

Does /an/ think I'm within my rights to take it with me when I move? Also I'm weighing whether or not I should tell him to go fuck himself or just take it and plead ignorance if he ever asks.
>>
Plead ignorance, he doesn't give a shit and it's legally no ones cat.

Take it and get it microchipped and round of shots so it doesn't spread any diseases to any other cats that may be around the new place.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.