[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally had this date. It was with a lady from the internet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Ants_Eating_A_Caterpillar.jpg (938 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
Ants_Eating_A_Caterpillar.jpg
938 KB, 1800x1350
So I finally had this date. It was with a lady from the internet. We were having a good time, she was laughing at my jokes and showed positive body language. I showed her my town, we had some drinks and so on. I was about to say goodbye, when she asked if she could go to my place. I was getting kind of nervous. Should I do this at the first date? Normally, I do not show my ant farm to a lady after the first date.

But, since everything was going that well I didn't want to disappoint her. I figured we could go to my place and just ignored that awesome ant farm I have.

So, we ended up in my place. We were talking a bit and it was getting kind of... You know! So, we started kissing. Everything went well, until she stopped kissing. I was confused and asked her 'what's wrong?'. She pointed to, yes indeed, my ant farm. So she said, 'That's a nice ant farm you have there.' I knew it was a really awesome ant farm, but really I wasn't supposed to show her on the first date. Right? So, ok, we started talking and she was asking a lot of questions about my ant farm. She took numerous pictures of my ant farm. She wanted to know the species, were I got them from. And well, I told her everything. I mean, I didn't want to be rude and not talk about my awesome ant farm.

So I was looking straight into her eyes, thinking we could continue the romance. Am I right? But she kept looking at my awesome ant farm. Which I could understand, because it is really awesome and the ants were really rare and expensive. Forward a few minutes and she suddenly says 'Well, it is late, I got to go now.'

No big deal I thought, I have her phone number. Nothing. So I thought I should call her. Nothing. I totally forgot I had her on Facebook, so I decided to contact her by that and she still isn't responding to any of my messages!

What am I supposed to do!? I didn't even mean to show her my ant farm. She was kind of nice, so I'm really hard broken by this.
Help me out brothers!
>>
holy shit

cucked by your own ants
>>
>>2020201
Hahaha lol
>>
>I'm really hard broken by this.

Damn, that's a nice cock blocked Freudian slip if there ever was one (either that or you're retarded and think it's supposed to be "hard broken").
>>
>>2020175

I would like pictures of this awesome ant farm you speak of.
>>
Something similar happened to me. I brought a girl over and we went to my bedroom to fuck and then she saw my ant farm and freaked out and left. That was when I was in grade 12 15 years ago. I haven't had a girl in my room since. Mom told me not to keep ants in the house.
>>
>>2020175
Please, show us your awesome ant farm!
>>
>have fluffy dog and super friendly dog
>also have super, overly affectionate cat

I cannot peel women off of them. At this point I think people just date me because they like my pets.
>>
Shes an aardvark, and you just let her size up your food collection. Now they'll never be safe. Maybe when you come from work, maybe when you wake in the morning, maybe one day you'll be stupid enough to let her sleep over. In the end, you'll find them all gone.

Enjoy what time you have left with them.

Clocks ticking.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.