[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has been lurking outside my house for a few months,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This guy has been lurking outside my house for a few months, I'm pretty sure he belongs to someone around here but I can't be sure. Anyway it's cold so I let him inside and gave him tuna but is that cool? Would you be pissed off if someone fed your cat?
>>
>>2014111
it's fine. also you can buy my wife drinks if you want. pay my kids' college tuition. i don't mind.
>>
File: IMGP0252.jpg (185 KB, 463x700) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0252.jpg
185 KB, 463x700
>>2014111
dude, is that pic related. he's ours and he disappears all the time. he was gone for over 7 months at one point. where are you anon??
>>
>>2014111
he is probably chipped or tattooed/ get him checked out so he can be go back to his owner
>>
>>2014115
I don't think so. OP's cat has a black mark on the left leg that yours doesn't seem to have in that picture.

I still hope yours comes home soon.
>>
>>2014122
>how I found out my cat is a lesbian
>>
>>2014123
>>
When I was a kid, my cat would spend time with me and the neighbor lady. He REALLY loved her. It was kinda silly. He would run into her house anytime the door was open and then he would cuddle her until she kicked him out. I ended up having a pretty cool friendship with her because of it.
>>
>>2014115
It doesn't look like the same cat but I live in Austin north of UT

Sorry for the late reply for some reason I can't verify on my computer and had to get my pjone
>>
>>2014122
Also yeah I maybe had lesbian sex with your cat
>>
>>2014145
looks like the cat that lives in West mall next to the FAC. But that one's old and fat.
>>
>>2014111
If he's outdoors he's free to be fed imo.
Congratulations, you are a part-time cat owner now. Give him a name, he probably has a few.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.