[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 6193661614.jpg (53 KB, 539x490) Image search: [Google]
6193661614.jpg
53 KB, 539x490
I'm thinking about getting a Cat. Does anyone have any good name ideas?

Pic kinda related ,as it will most likely be one of them i get. The black ones are female and the orange one is male.
>>
>>2012081
I never just come up with a name on the spot I just keep them for a bit to see what their personality is like.
I have a father who is an art history teacher so our cats were always named with historical names that fit their personality.
>>
Cumfart
>>
>>2012081
Cumfart
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 700x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 700x808
Hey Op, cat breeder here. If you have any questions regarding behavior, health, training or anything else feel free to ask.
>>
When I brought the christmas tree home both cats fled in terror. Within about 20 minutes one of the cats got used to it and has been contentedly sleeping its shade ever since.

But it's over 48 hours since I brought it home and the other cat won't even venture out of the bedroom. I tried swaddling him in his favorite blanket and bringing him into the room, but as soon as he figures out my game he goes claws out and bolts.

What do?
>>
>>2012219
Leave the scary cat alone. Forcing him to confront the tree just damages your relationship.
>>
>>2012224
okay i will. fuck. so all i've done so far is make it worse, you are saying

why is he being such a little bitch, it's a fucking plant ;_;
>>
Got a 4 month old kitty I think she got fleas or something somehow. I just noticed something crawling by her ear

Is she too young for flea shots? Best way to get rid of whatever it is??

pls help
>>
>>2012245
It's not just a plant to your cat, it's big and scary and stinky. He should get over it by the time you take it down.

>>2012313
Call your vet. They should have something age appropriate.
>>
>>2012219
>>2012245
Why do you want the cat to like the tree? Christmas trees and cats are usually a bad relationship.
>>
>>2012519
>>2012245
>>2012525

Interesting food for thought guys.

Yeah I think it's a stupid pagan ritual, but I've been indoctrinated to associate it with nostalgia and coziness etc. I tremendously enjoy the aesthetics (scent, colored lights) of a Christmas tree.

I've always had outdoor cats in the past, but now I live in an apartment. I rescued these cats and I think they have better lives than they would have otherwise. But it's weird that they're so fucking perverted that they're terrified of a natural thing. I feel like I've destroyed their instinct and stuff.

He's not displaying any signs of trauma, eating and shitting regularly and being playful, just now confining himself to half of the apt instead of the whole thing. Bummed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.