[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does there exist an animal more evil than humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: mini-pocket-knives-spiderco.jpg (357 KB, 982x600) Image search: [Google]
mini-pocket-knives-spiderco.jpg
357 KB, 982x600
Does there exist an animal more evil than humanity?
>>
Orca. Humans are lawful evil, orca are just chaotic evil.
>>
>>2012080
honey badger
>>
>>2012080
that sentence killed my eyes
>>
>>2012080
Humans are the only things with souls and the only things as such that can be evil.
>>
>>2012103
is there exist a animal more eviler then human!
>>
>>2012080
Feral cats
>>
>>2012080

rhinos. fuck rhinos, man. easily the most dangerous animal on the entire planet. those fuckers are always angry, too. what's the deal with them?
>>
>>2012141
You'd be pissed too if you were going extinct
>>
most domestic animals are more purely evil
>>
>>2012080

Hippos
>>
Candiru
>>
File: c16.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
c16.gif
1 MB, 680x551
that's stupid. morality is a human concept. there is no animal that is remotely "evil".
>>
>>2012080
Italians
>>
Birds of prey. They shouldn't even exist in the first place.
>>
>>2012321
You talkin shit on muh Hawks m8?
>>
Apes and monkeys.
They are actual products of the devil.
Look it up.
Monkies killed a priest in India by dropping bricks on his head.
>>
>>2012716
Lmao
>>
Hippos, hornets, crocodiles,
>>
>>2012080
My mates cat badger, thing is a psyco. I love that cat.
>>
>>2012080
mosquitoes and bottlenose dolphins
>>
>>2012716
Nice
>>
Chimpanzees.
>>
>>2012716
>non-humans kill one human and they're "products of the devil"
>humans systematically kill billions of billions of non-humans and it's just business as usual
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a misanthrope. I'm just tired of how we humans evaluate the "goodness" of non-humans according to utility and how they act towards us.
>>
>>2012137
Yeah, they torture animals like us. They have no loyalty. They don't care for anything rare.
Basically less intelligent humans with badass claws.
>>
>>2012310
But humans are animals, so your post doesn't make sense.
>>
Of course not.
>>
>>2012080
There are, but not many. MOST animals are better people than humans. Even things like reptiles. Hell even most reptiles only kill as a last resort or to feed. Cats are one of the few animals nearly as sadistic as humans. Chimps are basically identical.

>>2012127
This. Dolphins can be pretty fucked up pieces of wretched shit too. But they can also be pretty nice, so it's all over the place.

>>2012141
Oh fuck you rhinos are great. They're just aggressive because Africa is a brutal place. Also rhino squeals are qt as fuck.

>>2012310
Wrong. Tyipical human justifying for evil behavior. Shitty behavior can be charted rather easily.

>>2012321
Even birds of prey typically only kill to feed.

>>2012716
>Apes and monkeys.
>They are actual products of the devil.
This. I'm convinced primates are literally a force of chaos.

>Monkies killed a priest in India by dropping bricks on his head.
Lolwut

>>2012758
Yeah, hippos can be pretty shitty animals. And not just because they're aggressive. They're just kind of shit people overall. Pygmy hippos are god damned adorable though and don't share the behavioral flaws.

>>2013592
Humans are apes though.

Most of the responses in this thread are surprisingly accurate and not people just pointing at animals they don't like.
>>
>>2013728
>Chimps are basically identical.
Agreed.
I have seen a couple of chimps eat other Chimp babies. I like bonobos alot more.
>>
>>2013732
Oh that's not the end of it. Basically every shitty thing wrong with men is already present in chimps. Even the stupid petty shit like emasculation. Male chimp troops will attack others and rip off their genitals. They're god awful creatures.

Just like humans.
>>
>>2012080
bedbugs
>>
morality is a made-up human concept, nothing is evil
>>
>>2012080
I carry one of those Spyderco Bugs on my keys fantastic little knife and very easily resharpened.

If you see OPs picture and immediately think of harming others you're the one with the problem.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.