[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my dog somehow managed to jump the fence or maybe someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1410833551392.jpg (52 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1410833551392.jpg
52 KB, 640x425
So, my dog somehow managed to jump the fence or maybe someone let her out and she's been gone for about 3 days. No shelter or the pound have her and I've had no luck in finder her.
How late is too late? Could she just come back and wait at the gate or something or is there not much hope?
>>
Some people have found there dogs on the opposite side of the country after being missing for 10 years. It's not too late until you find a body.

Just keep checking shelters, put up posters, door knock, etc
>>
Post on Craigslist too. Try to offer a reward, even if it's small. Most people wouldn't accept the money anyways.
She's not chipped?
>>
>>2012039
I'm in an Australian town of 2000. Craigslist sadly doesn't exist
>>
>>2012041
I think one might be able to use gumtree for things like that; forgive me if I'm mistaken
>>
>>2012041
From the Craigslist page:

adelaide
brisbane
cairns
canberra
darwin
gold coast
melbourne
newcastle, NSW
perth
sydney
tasmania
wollongong

Usually Craigslist covers an entire region. Find the one you're closest to and post in the pets section. It's free and the more people know about your missing dog the better chances you have. As >>2012020 said, dogs have been found pretty far from where they went missing.
>>
>>2012039
Also she's microchipped, but I haven't heard anything.
>>2012043
>Gumtree
>Hi, I would love to buy your product, but I live in the mines in Malaysia, please mail the object and I'll paypal it to you, definitely safe.
I've had too many bad experiences with gumtree
>>
>>2012045
live in Dubbo, so unfortunately there's no near region in craigslist.
>>
>>2012049
Lame. You might consider posting in the Sydney CL since it looks like you're not far.

Also, thanks for making me google a map of Australia! Your city names are weird, dude.
>>
>>2012052
Most of our town names are from the local aboriginal language, which is why they're so random. It's like having French, Spanish, Greek and English names just thrown about randomly.
I'm going to post in a buy swap and sell page and hope it's not deleted.
>>
>>2012055
I feel it. Many place near me have names derived from the native languages but I'm used to them so they're not weird. I really hope you find your pupper.
>>
Dogs have been known to track scents for up to 2 miles. Try leaving some food or toys or even your dog's bed outside your house and maybe she can find her way back
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.