[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutest Dog ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 21e882869fb78cc5.jpg (41 KB, 631x660) Image search: [Google]
21e882869fb78cc5.jpg
41 KB, 631x660
What breed is this?
I want this dog!
>>
>>2009934
Weimaraner. They're often used for hunting.
>>
>>2009939
mhm thanks. not soooo cute when they are older...
>>
>>2009944
Take a joke please. It's a fucking pit bull.
>>
That's a Pitt puppy, the eyes are probably photoshopped.
>>
Somewhere in America, a 110-pound white woman just adopted an adult pit bull. If you question her decision, she will call you a dog racist.
>>
>>2009964
Probably not. Most puppies and probably most humans are born with blue eyes. I believe this also goes for cats too.
It's not that their eyes are actually blue, its just that they're missing the melanin that will later fill in.

There are blue eyed adult ABPTs but its considered a fault and only BYBs would breed for them. Blue eyes is a recessive gene and often comes along with health problems like excessive white, blindness, deafness, etc. Not always, but its associated with it.
>>
>>2011024
Yes, puppies are born with blue eyes.
Yes, some Pitts have blue eyes.

But not that shade of blue. It's a shoop.
>>
File: lab.jpg (21 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
lab.jpg
21 KB, 500x374
>>2011031
Have you ever seen blue eyes or a puppy with blue eyes IRL? That's a normal shade.
>>
>>2009934
i knew a girl that had 2 of these, they brought them up real shit and theyre fucking crazy dogs. not the case with all owners effect animals etc
>>
>>2011015
this makes me so mad.
I live in Germany and i was happy that the breeding of these dogs was mainly prohibited and they were only allowed outside with a muzzle and on a leash.
Now the hippie government of my state wants to drop it and only interfere if a dog attacks someone.
"no dog is dangerous; its always the owner, muh."
>>
>>2009944
Fuq u Weimaraners are majestic and elegant.
Also, that's a pit, eyes are not shopped. Weims have those eyes when they're pups. Also also, pits+weims make a cute mix.
https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/33685448
>>
>>2011024

I can confirm this.

My German Shepherd/Rhodesian Ridgeback cross had blue eyes just like that the first month I had him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.