[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today my parents dog bit the shit out of my dads hand. It hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pooch.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
pooch.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Today my parents dog bit the shit out of my dads hand. It hit a vein, blood everywhere, hand was black and swollen. I gave the little Weiner dog a fuckin hard kick in the side and he ran away crying. Made me feel bad for what I did, I was just angry. Mom having him put down tomorrow. She put him in the garage. I let him come out and he's sleeping with me in bed for one last night (pic) and he doesn't even know what's coming Feelsbadman. Just wanted to share this stupid story with someone.
>>
>>2005013
Give him to a no kill shelter. I know your parents are pissed off, but he's too fucking small to cause any life threatening damage to anyone besides a kid, no sense in killing him if someone else will take him and possibly rehab him.
>>
I'm literally about to cry and i don't cry very often but im sure someone will take him in, why did he bite anyways?
>>
>>2005029
What you're looking for is called an animal rescue. Dog rescue. Although regular animal shelter would probably work out okay also. Dachshunds are popular and he would be quite likely to be adopted out in short order.

He bit because your dad scared him or made him feel threatened.
>>
no offense your parents are fairly mean since it was their fault but make sure to get up early and take him to a shelter everyone animal/human makes mistakes this is a dumb reason to take a life
>>
>>2005024
>>2005029
>>2005034
>>2005040

sorry guys this is a made up story i feel bad about posting it now
>>
>>2005013

>feelsbad

>killing the dog because it make one mistake

Seriously? Is there more back round to this story? Do not get another fucking dog if this is your attitude.
>>
>>2005013

ITT OP and his parents are trash owners and show why retards should not own dogs.
>>
This is from /r9k/ are we bringing threads from r9k now?
>>
This shit is fake kids
>>
>>2005050
I was guessing /b/ but /r9k/ doesn't surprise me

>Inb4 tumblr/redditfag
>>
>>2005094
oh joy, the /r9k/ guy who obsessively saves dog gore on his computer and rants about how he wants all dogs/cats dead then claims everyone else is crazy for having pets

get back to your containment board you faggot, or has everyone there learned to ignore you and you're looking for another board to feel edgy on?
>>
>>2005013
was there ever an update?
the guy said he was going to sleep and would update the next day.
>>
>>2005165

>>2005042
>>
>>2005378
But the guy never claimed it was a fake thread in the original thread. We really don't know.
>>
>>2005389

he did on gnfos.com/jp
>>
>>2005406
>lying over the internet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.