[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone, This is my first visit on /an/ and I hope this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 17
Hi everyone,

This is my first visit on /an/ and I hope this thread is going to be all right, so here we go:

Now, we have this beautiful little bastard, pic related.

What do you think, what kind of mixture she is?
We have no idea, so I decided to ask You.
>>
>>2001650

I'll post as many pic as I can.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I know these pics are not perfect, sorry about it!

And I hope these kind of threads are all right on /an/!
>>
I don't know what kind it is but you sure have a cute dogget.
>>
File: PA270026.jpg (3 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
PA270026.jpg
3 MB, 4288x3216
>>2001683
>I don't know what kind it is but you sure have a cute dogget.

Thanks! :)
>>
File: PA050198.jpg (4 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
PA050198.jpg
4 MB, 4288x3216
It's really hard to find a decent pic of the whole dog, damn.
>>
File: P8050598.jpg (3 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
P8050598.jpg
3 MB, 4288x3216
>>
>>2001650

Almost forgot: a vet said that she must be a mixture of a spitz and a larger dog.

But her head looks like a corgi's, doesn't it?
>>
>>2001687
I say Corgi and Chihuahua
>>
I can definitely see some heavy chihuahua in her--the head and face especially. Obviously she's bigger than a chihuahua though, and it looks like she's definitely got some influence of some other breed(s) too.

My best guess would be chihuahua/corgi mix, maybe with some kind of spitz in there too.

Can't know for sure what breed(s) she might have in her, so it's really just a guess. Either way, she's a cutie!
>>
>>2002294
>>2002299

Thank you! :)

Chihuahua, really? Now that's surprising!
Yes, she's larger than that, definitely.

I guess she must be a really "rich" mixture, her parents were definitely mixed, too.

Also she's very healthy, and I heard mixed dogs are usually are.

Interesting info: she almost never barks.
Well, she can bark, but only at newcomers (and that's more like just growling) and rarely with other dogs (then she really barks).

Also she's very intelligent... and lazy.
We clearly messed up her training, because she acts like a family member and not like an obedient pack member.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.