[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/an/, my cat's in heat and she keeps shoving her ass into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nazi gorilla hand.jpg (174 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
nazi gorilla hand.jpg
174 KB, 601x800
/an/, my cat's in heat and she keeps shoving her ass into my face. I try to ignore it so she doesn't think that doing so equals any kind of or even response.

However, the last time she did it she started scratching me, so I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed (we had been onto the couch) and shut her in there (her food and water bowls are in the bedroom).

Now I feel awful, as if I just punched my girlfriend or something. She's not going to hate me for this, is she?
>>
>inb4 q-tip
>>
>>1999049
It's a natural behavior, you shouldn't be punishing your cat for it because she wouldn't understand, and even if she could, she wouldn't be able to control it. At best, she will understand she needs to avoid people. You'll just have to live with it until she gets fixed.
>>
>>1999060
As punishments go I don't think this was too harsh...was it?

I realize that she doesn't understand why it's happening.
>>
>>1999049
blow a load into her
>>
>>1999062
It's not harsh, but you don't want to teach her that it is not okay to be friendly to people. To her, that's all it is, even if her wet vag is ruining your shirt.
>>
>>1999049
>>1999060
>>1999062
>>1999067
>literally being a pet's bitch

Just smack her when she's acting up. Cats are full autist, but not too retarded to understand negative reinforcement. She has to learn boundaries.
>>
>>1999049
finger bang your cat lol

but really get her spayed
>>
she's asking you to clean her. you can blow on her if you're feeling adventurous (which will probably provide satisfactorily the response she was looking for), but you shouldn't really punish her for natural behaviors like that. a firm no is fine for scratching, but cats are sensitive creatures and will likely perceive something like being thrown on the bed and locked inside far more intensely than a human would. yes, enough experiences like this will begin to shape your cat's behavior (likely irrevocably). cats' brains actually show a pretty remarkable level of neuroplasticity -- there IS always the opportunity to fuck up a relationship with your cat and teach it negative behaviors.

also, you should sack up and stop being a bitch. part of living with animals is the recognition that they operate on a completely different set of guidelines and putting up with minor idiosyncrasies like an adult. yeah, sometimes you get scratched with some cats. getting all worked up and emotional about it is the wrong answer
>>
>>1999091
>there IS always the opportunity to fuck up a relationship with your cat and teach it negative behaviors.

>voluntairly living with an irritable cunt
thanks, but 1 gf is enough
>>
>>1999074
hey the cat is small

don't smack it

i got hit as a kid and all it did was turn me into a panic-attacky faggot
>>
Realized my cat recently came into her first heat. When the ferrets were biting her neck she was twerkin her ass for them, now "chirps" and cuddles constantly. She's getting spayed on Monday.
>>
Spay your cat, you dumb shit.
>>
>>1999074
That will only teach the cat to be scared of him, dumbass.

OP, most cities have low cost (or even free) spay and neuter programs. You should look into it as soon as possible.
>>
>>2000277
>all it did was turn me into a panic-attacky faggot

but cats only experience nociception, so it's not really comparable
>>
>>2000312
>That will only teach the cat to be scared of him, dumbass.

better than being a cat's bitch
>>
>>1999066
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.