[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do if my cat wants to go outside? My cat has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20150702_105910.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150702_105910.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
What should I do if my cat wants to go outside?

My cat has been meowing and freaking out when I'm outside or she meows at the door, or paws at it. I think she really wants to go outside.

I'm not going to let her outside but is there something I can do to alleviate her wanting to be outside?

She gets played with and has another cat the same age as her. The other cat isn't really interested in going outside though.
>>
try to actually interact with it and provide it with stimuli you shit owner.

you can always surrender it and never own anything alive again.
>>
>>1997711

Get a cat collar/put on a lead and let her outside. Or go outside with her.
>>
>>1997717
>and let her outside.
you might as well throw it in the meat grinder.

equal survival chance.
>>
>>1997715
I play with her like 45min-1hour per day and that doesn't even count her playing with the other cat.
>>
>>1997719

I mean stay outside with the fucking cat so it doesn't escape.
>>
>>1997721
it isn't enough, try harder.
>>
>>1997715
>>1997719
>>1997728
Heck, in threads like this, I actually appreciate bugguy. These post are all top quality snark.
>>
>>1997739
I just want the cat to be happy ;_;

She's been meowing a lot lately and I don't know if it's just her being a cat or something is wrong.
>>
>>1997739

Don't encourage him. His head is already far enough up his ass.
>>
>>1997739
>giving faggot attentionwhores attention

Filter.
>>
Harness train it and go outside with her. There are plenty of YouTube vids showing how to properly do it. Remember to be patient, cats are more wild than dogs and get spooked easy.
>>
Do you have a window she can sit in or something to look outside? Our windows font have any ledge for our cat to sit in so we made some ledges and bough an attachable window seat for them and now they are happy as ever :) they used to do the same thing
>>
>>1997843
She has windows to look out and there is a little ledge to sit on. She usually sleeps there most of the time.
>>
>>1997711
Put her on a harness and let her out with you. It's not that fucking hard to let a cat outside without turning it into a WMD to rape the local ecosystem. You just have to be smarter than the cat.
>>
She wants to go outside when you are there.
>>
>>1998000
i know an old dude with 4 house cats and when he sits outside all the cats follow him out and when he goes in they all go right back inside.
>>
>>1997745
She might just be bored. How often do you play with her?
>>
>>1998041
45min~ a day. And she plays with the other cat too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.