[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
animal abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20151004_114613.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151004_114613.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
I have loved animals my whole life. I've had dogs and cats that I've always loved and spoiled, I still cry about a dog that died 15 years ago. I have a special bond and connection with animals. I cry whenever an animal dies on TV, or even gets hurt. If I run over a squirrel I have to pull over because I'm hysterical. And I mean i cry when a snake eats a mouse on TV, ANYTHING that involves hurt/dying animals. My dog I have now is so spoiled and attached to me that he doesn't eat when I'm not home, whines and he lays by the door until I arrive and goes crazy when I get home and follows me everywhere, bathroom, kitchen.. last year my bf got a cat. The cat is really nice, i've never heard it hiss and it never uses claws. But for some strange reason that scares the shit out of me... when the cat is hungry he meows over and over and devours the bowl. So when I set the bowl out, I pull him away from it, slam him onto the ground as hard as I can, squeeze him till he makes a funny sound, smash his face on the ground, basically just beat the shit out of it for 5 mins and my dog sees this and attacks it too, then once I stop the dog and cat go back to being friends and the cat eats its stupid food. This behavior scares the SHIT out of me. You know how OCD ppl can't leave the house without washing hands 7 times.. it's like I can't feed the cat without torturing him first. I've never been like this before, I hate that I do it. I tried searching online but in general ppl either abuse animals or not, nothin about animal lovers abusing one animal only. I want to know if something is psychologically wrong with me and what is causing me to do this. This is not me, what is wrong with me???
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Copypasta?
>>
>>1997674
you're autistic.

it's clear from every single behavior you describe as well as how many words it took you to describe them.
>>
>>1997683
copypasta of what?
>>
>>1997683
yeah, it's old copypasta
>>
>>1997686
dude i just posted this, literally that is impossible. id love to see proof of this supposed "copypasta" unless me in a parallel universe posted this yesterday, thats impossible. but if someone has said something similar i would want to see, to see if they got any actual advice cuz I'm not
>>
>>1997688

Your advice is to go kill yourself.
>>
>>1997691
Thanks for the great advice. As much as I'd love to join my dad and best friend in their choice of death, I know first hand the pain it causes to everyone that loves that person and how selfish it is. So instead of killing myself, I was hoping there was some psychological explanation for such a scary behavior that could possibly have a name and diagnosis to deal with whatever real issue is going on with me because based on my history for love of animals and the fact i still do except for this cat, its got to be because of some deeper issue. Repressed anger towards my boyfriend? Towards the fucked up way my mom raised me maybe somehow I'm subconsciously attaching a repressed resentment toward something else in my life to this cat and taking out my feelings on it that have nothing to do w my actual feelings for the specific cat, some type of explanation, ANYTHING. Because i feel like the scum of the earth and hate myself for doing it and i can't understand this behavior
>>
>>1997696
and i feel like it i can figure out whats really causing it, and face and deal with the issue, i could overcome it. but i don't know how to know whats causing it. like guys who abuse girls usually saw their dad dong it or were abused themselves, so they go to therapy and talk about it and process the feelings, face what happened and work through it not around it. I just don't know where the anger is coming from
>>
>>1997696
>could possibly have a name and diagnosis
I already gave it to you.
you're autistic.
see a fookin doctor.
also give away your cat.
>>
>>1997696

Yes there is. You're mentally retarded and it's best for the world if you go kill yourself.

It's not selfish. Losing you, would make the world a better place.
>>
>>1997702
holy shit. i thought this was a place where people could anonymously post and get help, not just people being assholes to people they've never met.I'm literally balling my eyes out right now. I really am a piece of shit. and you just confirmed it. and i fucking hate myself. i seriously fucking hate myself. no, theres no reason for my actions besides I'm an evil worthless fucked up person who deserves to die. hopefully i will.
>>
>>1997705
If you regret it you wouldn't do what you do.

kill yourself my man
>>
>>1997862
that he does it indicates anger issues and compulsive tendencies.

that he regrets it indicates conscience.

together these are traits of autism.
>>
>>1997705
Its as easy as drinking bleach, you batshit slut
I recommend killing yourself in the same way your loser family members killed themselves. Your mom wouldn't miss you and your boyfriend wouldn't miss the crazy fucker who abused his pet.
>>
>>1997705
Just give it up the cat for adoption and never get another cat. Then, baste in the guilt that you hurt the sweet cat for no reason at all for the rest of your life. Seems like an easy enough solution to me.
>>
>>1997674
Jesus, if you recognize you have a problem that you can't control yourself, why don't you get help? I don't know how it is in your country but here I can just walk to the psych clinic and say that I have a fucking problem (yes I have done that)
>>
What do you expect us to say? No, there is no specific diagnosis we can give you that forces you to beat up a helpless animal that has never done you any harm for no reason whatsoever. You clearly have some form of psychosis and need to see a fucking shrink, not talk to a bunch of strangers on the internet about this shitty urge you choose not to control.

Don't feed the cat anymore. Always let your boyfriend feed it. Better yet, give the cat away, because it deserves better than to live with you. Even better, leave your boyfriend, because the cat deserves better AND he probably wouldn't want to date some fucking psycho who's been beating on his animal for no fucking reason behind his back. Best of all, tell your boyfriend you've been secretly beating the shit out of his cat AND getting your dog in on the action and get dumped like you absolutely deserve.

>>1997705
>i thought this was a place where people could anonymously post and get help, not just people being assholes to people they've never met
How did you expect a board full of animal-lovers to treat someone who admits to chronically abusing an animal? Get fucked.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.