[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plant in finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 255x198
I'd just planted a cranberry seed underneath my skin. I'll soak my finger (where it's located) daily and later soak my finger in plant nutrients. Are there any adverse effects of this process?
>>
Can't use that finger anymore? Gl
>>
>>1995869
probably not, but there are definitely multiple adverse effects to being a complete idiot
>>
File: Salute.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Salute.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>1995882
Good one.
>>
>>1995890
[spoiler]:D[/spoiler]
>>
>>1995882
No, I think I'm smart, just thought doing this for science will further biology or something.
>>
>>1995919
I considered amending my skin with plant stem cells at one point to try to grow bark skin. It probably wouldn't work the greatest though to be honest.
>>
>>1995919
As neat as it'd be to have it start growing under there, the seed will just be rejected by your body with a massive and painful infection.
It'd be really kind of scary if it did just start growing in there though. Roots under the skin and whatnot, that'd be awfully painful.
>>
>>1995987
It's kind of on a blister but the outer skin is tough. There was no blood in the insertion. feels weird when I water it though and this is only day one. I'm hoping I'd root before all the skin falls off or sheds.
>>
>>1995987
This
Even if you cleaned it thoroughly your blood's high content of iron will probably poison the embryo. What, you were expecting your white blood cells to just be like "well okay mr plant you can grow in the body I've evolved to defend"
>>
>>1996033
It's kind of on a tumor (the doctors said they didn't know what it was) so I'm thinking the plant would suck the nutrients out of the tumor
>>
Should have inhaled it instead. I think there was one actually reported case of an inhaled seed sprouting in a persons lung.
>>
12 year old retard thread
>>
take pictures OP
>>
>>1996174
I'm not twelve but people call me retarded all the time haha. Shut up. You don't exist you fucking sprite.
>>1996204
Only if it works.
>>
>>1995959
how does one get a hold of plant stem cells?
>>
>>1996471
Well you'd have to separate them in a lab and culture them, then inject them into your body in some way that go around the immune system killing them off.
>>
>>1995959
I am groot?
>>
This be bait
>>
File: tumblr_myzhhqpcQy1rlpawyo1_250.gif (637 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myzhhqpcQy1rlpawyo1_250.gif
637 KB, 245x230
Some brilliant fuckwad already tried this OP.

I think you can expect a similar outcome.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.