[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Existential crisis - /an/ pls help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1430785687439.jpg (5 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1430785687439.jpg
5 KB, 250x186
the police has told me I have two days to get rid of my dogs because they have done something really wrong

"Luckily" the local police is pretty "chill". And they give those two days to "get ready" which in my "province" means I have time to figure something out.

The thing is, I don't have alive relatives nor close friends (at least not the ones I can just appear in his door to tell them if they can take care of three +20 kg dogs). In the other hand I can't just escape since I'm poor as fuck and already have a criminal record.

What should I do /an/? What is the best thing to do?
> Take them to the closest forest, give them the best day of their lives and then kill them knowing it all will end there.
> Take them to the closest forest, give them food and run away, and go for 50/50 they survive and a family finds them/they agonize for months.
> Kill myself

What is the best thing to do?
>>
Wew lad, this one tastes a little different from the typical b8 threads. What did the dogs do that passed off the law? That matters in this situation. Will help you decide between kill dogs and give them away
>>
take them to the vet
>>
>>2156300
> leave the house to work
> return
> police is in front of my house
> they somehow "attacked" a 4 yo boy
> dogs are in backyard behind my house, kids probably were fooling around
> kid is a police officer's nephew

>>2156304
there's no vets in my village
sorry for my bad english
>>
>>2156306
Assuming this isn't bait, what kind of shitty third world country are you in that you can't take the case to court?
Kids were trespassing into your property.
>>
>dye their fur a different color and say you got some new dogs
>move to a new country
>keep them secretly in the attic like anne frank
>>
>>2156294
1. Take dogs with you.
2. Attack the police station.
3. Rack up the highest score you can get before you die.
4. Enjoy the afterlife.
>>
>>2156306
>there's no vets in my village
what the fuck
>>
>>2156306
That's fucked up, is there any actual evidence against you?
>>
theyr are gone
>>
>>2156876
Thats a gr8 idea boi
>>
Skin them. Dog fur is gr8
>>
>>2156294
Hide them
>>
The first option sounds the best. Don't kill yourself though, they're just dogs.
>>
>>2156294
just go for a drive to the next city/town and give them to a shelter

(if those things exist in your country) that way they will be fed and housed until someone adopts them or they are euthanized humanely
>>
>>2156851
Anne M Frank didn't keep any dogs in her attic you stupid poltard.
>>
>>2157365
Are you retarded?
>>
Is there no shelter/pound you can give them away to? That way they at least have the chance of getting adopted, and if not, they will be humanely euthanized (rather than starving in the forest.)
>>
>>2157367
>Anne M Frank keep dogs secretly in her attic
Are you?
>>
>>2157383
>the joke
> you

I get it, when you have autism you can't pick up on references, sarcasm, humor, or any of that. But that said, autists should try to refrain from posting if at all possible
>>
>>2157385
>I-It was just a joke, I don't actually believe Anne M Frank keept dogs secretly in her attic, if anything you are the retard for believing my retard act!

Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>2157416

Because you seem to be having trouble

>keep the dogs in the attic like Anne Frank

He's not saying Anne Frank kept dogs. He's saying that the dogs should hide in the same manner Anne Frank hid. We call this a simile.
>>
>>2157419
Nice backpedaling faggot.

>referring to yourself in third person to make it look like people is on your side
Not falling for that shit, also
>comparing a cute little girl to a dog just because she is jewish
Please take your bigotry and antisemitism back to /pol/ and don't ever return.
>>
>>2157427
Please drink bleach and never post here again.
>>
>>2157433
>implying drinking bleach wouldn't kill me
>implying you need to tell a corpse not to do something
the second part of your post was totally unne-... oh wait, were you pretending to be retarded again?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.