[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jacking off a whale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
There's no way to ask this easily. How do people at SeaWorld jack off whales?
>>
>>2001306
What makes you think they do that?
>>
>>2001307

Not OP, but they have an artificial insemination program so they're jacking them off somehow.

>>2001306

From what I have just googled the whales are trained to present their dick and "voluntarily ejaculate". But seaworld said that and we know how truthiness they are. I don't know enough about cetacean biology to know if they "voluntarily ejaculate". But maybe it is possible, I have seen other sources talking about whale mating being extremely brief. But on the other hand other sources yapping about how into sex dolphins are.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they have to massage the dick a bit more than they're saying or use a sleeve like they use with bulls and stallions. But it probably isn't anything more exciting than that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIU2-m_Vc7U&feature=player_embedded
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 450x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AWe-FN7CA
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 720x480
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 576x768
>>2001368
>>
>>2001367
>>2001368
>>2001369
I now have knowledge of what dolphin and orca dicks look like and [spoiler]I am happier because of it[/spoiler]
>>
>>2001306
Very carefully.
>>
>>2001306
Orcas are not whales, your question is invalid

faggot
>>
>>2001628
>Orcas are not whales
The words "whale" and "dolphin" have no cladistic value, so calling orcas "whales" or not is moot.
>>
>>2001628
But they are whales. Even dolphins are whales. Sperm whales are even in Odontoceti(dolphins, beaked whales, narwhales, etc 'toothed whales').

When it comes to cetaceans were just classify them as toothed whales and baleen whales.
>>
>>2001635
Can't we call dolphin to animals in the delphinidae family?
>>
>>2001697
they're also retarded raccoon-deer due to Indohyus.
>>
Pretty sure tilikum is the only one that voluntarily ejaculates, he seems to be a deviant as far as orcas go. For everyone else, they've tried those sleeve things and electrostim with varying rates of luck since they are so finicky about whatever it is that turns them on. Literally jacking them off just doesn't cut it.
If you are talking about other species, bottlenoses masturbate themselves all the time. Can collect direct or just scoop sperm out of the water column.
>>
>>2001701
Do you also have something against the evolution of the hyrax?
>>
File: wieloryb.jpg (34 KB, 734x252) Image search: [Google]
wieloryb.jpg
34 KB, 734x252
>>2001709
no but whale hip bones frustrate me.
>>
>>2001707
To add on to that, it didn't seem like bottlenose dolphins were so much “sex happy” as just bored. It doesn't take long for a young male to learn that waving his dick around causes the things outside his tank to make a bunch of interesting high-pitched squeals and rapid clicking (Teenage girls going Ewww tee heehee). One rescue dolphin I met would pop a boner and swim around on his back literally any time he spotted someone, which wasn't often since there were walls to keep them from associating people with food and get a better chance at being released eventually.

Also, I forgot to mention belugas. I remember they were deemed as a poor candidate for a particular captive breeding program, but not much else.
>>
>>2001710
Why? Because it's just floating there and it looks weird despite it serves a purpose? If thats the reason, I can relate. While watching Dogs 101 some years back they showed a running male dog skeleton, and it's dick bone was just floating and bouncing with the animation.
>>
>>2001743
it's purpose makes me wonder why it's still called a hip bone.
>>
>>2001367
Neat
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.