[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat have babbies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 14639813931501757468454.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
14639813931501757468454.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
So, our cat has been fat for a while and we figured out a week or two ago that she's definitely pregnant. Then while my housemates and I were at uni, we came home and the cat was pushing out her fourth kitten. She's doing really well, cleaning them, nursing them, acting quite calm etc. Just wondering what the fuck we are supposed to do? Anything crucial that needs to be done today?
>>
>>2128132
give her space, dont mess with the babies too much/at all until they are able to come to you on their own

first time moms tend to freak if you mess with them too much. If the kittens need to be moved, she'll move them. Dont do it for her. But keep doors and shit shut so she doesnt take them outside. If she's an alley whore and has had litters before she may be chill and bring them to you to babysit when she wants to go out for a walk or something

please get her fixed, post kitten pics when you get the chance
>>
>>2128142
Thanks tons
>>
>>2128142
2nding this.

Do not touch the kittens at all unless she brings you to them or them to you. Make sure that you are giving her extra food and extra nutrient dense food since she's nursing. Putting her on a super high quality kitten food would be really great. Make sure that she has very easy access to water since she'll need a lot extra since she's nursing. Give her really high quality wet food too. Pamper the fuck out of her. She's working her ass off right now.

Put her food & water close to wherever she's currently storing her kittens (and she will probably move them around a few times). Put her litter box close too, but away from the food and water. 3 points of a triangle. Cat+kittens, food & water source, litter box. Approx 5 to 10 feet apart each.

Every time she steps away for a break, let her know that she's the best cat. And she's probably going to be bothering you for a lot of extra attention.
>>
>He didn't get his cat fixed
What a retard.
>>
Wanting pics too. I need to see the adorable.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.