[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically, I cut all contact with this guy I was seeing 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Basically, I cut all contact with this guy I was seeing 6 months ago because of a stupid reason. Ever since then I couldn't get him off of my mind. I really love him and I regret my decision. I tried messaging him through kik but its stuck on S. I don't know if he blocked me or he deleted the app or whatever. I have absolutely no other way of contacting him. I deleted his number when we stopped talking and I can't find his steam profile. He doesn't go on this board but I know that he used to visit r9k regularly, probably still does. Help me! Idk what to do guys
>>
how'd you first meet? Why don't you have a record of what his number was anywhere? You don't have any common contact points for a steam profile?
>>
>>17157344
We met through an app called yikyak.
I deleted it and I can't find it through phone bills because we would mostly message each other.
I remember his username but when I try searching for it there's like a billion users that show up
>>
>>17157336
>Basically, I cut all contact with this guy
>because of a stupid reason.
>since then I couldn't get him off of my mind. I really love him and I regret my decision.
>he used to visit r9k regularly, probably still does.

Holy shit, you fell for a robot.
Possibly.

Who can tell, it's become a /b/-lite now. Faggots talkin' about "memes" all the time and shit, fuck chances are it was an edgy normie or even a girl rather than a robot these days.

But yeah... OP, he's gone ghost.
You burned the bridge, so did he, if he is a robot anyway.
>>
>>17157356
He's been visiting r9k for years and we've met in person twice. He has confirmed he is a robot. I was his orbiter, still am :( I want him back
>>
>>17157367
You've met and don't know his real name?
>>
>>17157409
I never said I didn't know his name wth lol. Of course I know his name. I just don't have a way of contacting him
>>
>>17157413
If you know his name, how can you not find him? Google. Fb. Linkedin. Whatever.
>>
>>17157439
He doesn't use any kind of social media. He's a robot.
>>
>>17157336
Do you know his real name?
Google him. You'll find links to 123people, whitepages and other sites where you can find everyone with that name and narrow down the field by location, age, etc. Then, either free or for a small fee, the page will give you his address and phone.
>>
>>17157491
I know his real first name but I forgot his last name hence why I can't do any if what you suggested
>>
Have you got a photo of him? Post it on /r9k and see what happens
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.