[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MOST FUCKED UP RELATIONSHIP ADVICE COMING THROUGH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 11452813.jpg (5 KB, 139x200) Image search: [Google]
11452813.jpg
5 KB, 139x200
So my sister is in an insane situation, and only 4chan can solve it

>sister got with douchebag

>sister got impregnated by douchebag boyfriend (lolwomenlogic), had a baby 6 months ago

>sister and boyfriend live separately, still "together"

>sister lives with boyfriend' parents, boyfriend lives in her old apartment that she's still paying for (douchebag boyfriend is unemployed)

Well /adv/, how would YOU handle this.

This seriously might be above /adv/'s skill set
>>
>>17134758
>Well /adv/, how would YOU handle this.

I'd realise that no matter what, she clearly wants to be with that guy, and any interference would only make me the "bad guy" in the entire situation.

I'd realise that voicing my opinion would only alienate me from my family, and would serve no other purpose and she would continue dating that guy.

In short, I'd remember having previously warned a friend of mine about going out with a married man, because he'll cheat on her too, just to watch her want him more because of it.

I'd know it's a lost damn cause and mind my own business.
Regardless of whether or not it's a mistake, IT IS THEIRS, not mine. They can deal with the fuckin' consequences.

If you do say anything, just let it be known that you're not gonna be a shoulder to cry on. You don't coddle shit, you force them to take responsibly for themselves by being a cold-ass bastard.
>>
>>17134758

She could stop being a dumb cunt and call the Police on him for trespassing. If he's not on the lease, he has no say in anything. Then again, she's okay with the situation and you're not, the issue lies with you.
>>
Kek, she's entirely cucked. Nothing you do will change this, she's so retarded she can't see how this situation is wrong. Only she can see the light, but it may be very long before that happens, if at all.
>>
>>17134776
Well, she's giving him a place to stay...
>>
>>17134758
Two important questions:
1) Are you hoping to keep things above board.
2) Are you or trusted friends the kind of people who could handle a problem if it arose?
>>
File: 1376450891367.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1376450891367.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>17134758

>Well /adv/, how would YOU handle this.

This situation is fucked, but so are you. Don't get involved.

You don't seem anywhere near intelligent enough to do anything other than fuck this situation up more.
>>
>>17134758
Maybe she wants to be with the baby's grandparents because its more comfortable/ stable for her than living anywhere else. She might feel like she needs to focus on her child,

maybe she wants things to work with this guy? Who knows? Talk to your sister. Ask her "how are things going?" I'm sure she'll tell you exactly what she really wants.
>>
>>17134776
>She could stop being a dumb cunt and call the Police on him for trespassing. If he's not on the lease, he has no say in anything.

Thats not actually true in most jurisdictions. Name on the lease or not, if he's been there for a given number of days (here its 30) he has legal residency and all the rights that go with it even if he has never paid a cent.
>>
>>17134804
One second too late, I was.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.