[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls get so butthurt when you go no contact after a rejection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x366
Why do girls get so butthurt when you go no contact after a rejection?
>>
>>17131091
Because they want you to stick around to fluff their ego

no contact is the only counter rejection. They're telling you they don't want to have sex with you, but want you to still want to have sex with them.
>>
>>17131091

because it ruins the validation aspect of being asked out. if you were part of their life to any degree beforehand it makes them think/realize that all they had going for them was being a potential romantic partner. men dont need much in a romantic partner other than someone to be attractive.

while tihs isn't entirely true or real or logical, it boils down to them thinking you only cared about their looks. they cant understand that men just dont have time for 10000 casual female friends. it would make finding an actual romantic partner nearly impossible. so even if they are the coolest most fun girl in the world, it just slows men down.

they see it as you thinking you were only afte rtheir looks, and as much as girls love being attractive, it makes them feel (or 'realize' in some cases) that they have nothing good to offer besides their looks. they arent a wholesome person. they arent an interesting person. they arent worth being friends with or being relied on. (or in some cases, they realize they arent that epic teen movie queen Bee girl that all guys pursue endlessly)
>>
>>17131091
Aren't you the one acting butthurt by going no contact? Unless you've told her straight forward that you're going no contact then fuck her she's a child.
>>
>>17131098
That's ... beautiful.
>>
When she offers to be friends, she is giving you the benefit of the doubt. She's assuming that you've only just seen her (if you are strangers) or that your feelings have only changed very recently (if you've known each other for any length of time) and are, therefore, still mild. And when they're mild, periods of no contact are often not necessary.

When you insist on going no-contact, that means you've been whipping yourself into an emotional frenzy for a long time, all without her knowledge. Maybe this is because you were pining for her before you even met, or maybe you've been playing the Nice Guy/orbiter. Either way, although it's understandable that you need time and distance for your feelings to cool, the fact remains that you'd been creeping on her for an extended period of time, and creeping is, well, creepy. This is what she's really mad about. And to be perfectly frank, it's tough to blame her.
>>
>>17131091
The way I see it is she might think your only hanging out and talking to her because you want to fuck her which isnt always true. The reason I had to ignore a girl I liked was because she got into a relationship and I couldn't handle being around that
>>
Maybe it's because she realized that she'd been tricked by a fuckboy?

Look, some girls want closure or explanation. Or at least a "no hard feelings." Maybe one of them tried to tell you that with a hug and you pulled away from them and said nothing, which makes her not hurt because she wants you, but humiliated because she let herself get played by a stupid ho.
>>
>>17131178
This, mostly. If I cut contact, its only because I can't deal with seeing/talking to them if I still harbored feelings. So I take some time to focus on myself and it helps me to move on.

You're an idiot if you tell them though. Most of them don't even ask or think about it if you disappear fora bit.
>>
>>17131091
Why do guys get so butthurt when you go no contact after a rejection?
>>
>>17131114
>>17131152
>>17131181
Found the women who've dealt with this
>>
>>17131181
>Maybe it's because she realized that she'd been tricked by a fuckboy?
So, she rejected him as a potential mate, and he's in the wrong for leaving her alone? Would you rather him be a beta-orbiter or a stalker? She was not interested in him romantically, so he took the rejection and walked away. What would have been the appropriate response?

>Look, some girls want closure or explanation.
I asked a woman out, and she rejected me. I asked her why, in case there was something I could do to improve myself, and she didn't give a satisfactory reason. Apparently I just "didn't click" with her. Is she compelled to give a list of all the reasons why she was unwilling to even give me a shot? No, which is why I walked away. I wanted closure, but I didn't get it, and it's not an obligation for the person doing the rejecting to justify their answer.

>Or at least a "no hard feelings."
What could be a better indicator of no hard feelings than walking away? Indifference, pure and simple, just like the interaction between most humans everywhere.

>Maybe one of them tried to tell you that with a hug and you pulled away from them and said nothing
Damn it. I got trolled. 4/10 gg
>>
>Why do girls get so butthurt when you go no contact after a rejection?

1: They want a high head count - to them it's just like Youtube subscribers.

2: This list of people serves as secondary options once she doesn't love her man anymore.
>>
You have admirably deemed yourself as a male of high value by disconnecting yourself.

Your ease in leaving and your willingness to ask her such a question revealed to her your worth as a confident and care-free individual who is comfortable in his desire.

You have won this game, do not go back.
>>
Because it confirms that you saw them as an object rather than a person who has other qualities besides sex, and because it's shitty to lose someone who you thought was a friend.
>>
>>17131277
>object

Shut the fuck up. You're interested in the girl romantically. She rejected you. So you walk away. It has nothing to do with objectification.

Would you rather he stick around "in hopes that she might grow to like him?"
>>
>>17131277
>object
What the fuck do you mean? Romance doesn't only entail sex. If a guy just wanted sex he would go to a club or use Tinder. I really hope you're a girl. That would explain why I can sense the entitlement.
>>
I'm going through something similar

I've already asked this girl at my job 2 times, she's said no both of them.

I stopped talking to her at much, because I see no point in trying anymore.

I'm not angry at her or anthing, we still small talk every now and then, but I certainly don't give her the same attention as I did before

because as I said, I see no point, I'd rather meet other girls
>>
>>17131306

she is basically what im talking about in:
>>17131102

in a females mind if a man wanted her for more than just sex, he'd be comfortable having a friendship with her. by not talking to her, he gives the impression that all she had to offer was being attractive.

its not always / entirely true, as men just dont have enough time to eb friends with each and every girl they hit on. but thats why the girl gets upset basically.
>>
>>17131317
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>17131328

if you dont like women, dont date em. dudes are more fun anyway.
>>
>>17131328

Rule 1: Be attractive
Rule 2: Don't be unattractive
>>
>>17131277
Right, we all know that the reason they get upset is because not only do they lose your validation but the uses they get out of men - help with homework, free rides, free drinks/meals, etc.
>>
I got completely and utterly rejected by a girl I have been chasing for a few weeks now. I am going the no contact route for 2-3 months to give us time to both cool down, and evaluate both of our feelings. Then here in a couple months or so contact her again and cautiously gauge her response and reactions. If it's positive I will slowly proceed and see where things go, if I get the slightest hint of things being more of the same them I'm out for good.
>>
Because if everyone did that they wouldn't have an army of beta orbiters to inflate their self-esteem. Kinda like how stores prosecute shoplifters if they catch them. Does it *really* hurt the bottom line if a kid steals a $12 dollar pair of sunglasses? No, but if everyone did it they'd go bankrupt. Same principal.
>>
>>17131378
Dude, Rule #1 of not being creepy is that you never continue pursuing a girl who has turned you down. Always assume it will be "more of the same" if you're not interested in anything but romance.
>>
>>17131091
NAH, there ain't no only one answer.
If it is a women u only recently met and asked out, or are only losely aquinted with, >>17131098 is right.

But if you do it in a firendship, yo, than >>17131152 is correct, and I'd add, cause that means you'd valued her friendship only to potentially get her. Yo, man, dat fucked up.

But, sometimes 1 is right, sometimes the other, aint it? U get wat I mean?
>>
>>17131091
Because chicks are bitches.

No need to hang around one who complains over bs like that.
>>
because it reinforces the notion that you want us for a toilet

sometimes we play the long game in case you want to fuck and flee

nothing wrong with that, of course, so long as you're upfront & know what ur doing in the bedroom. which you probably don't.
>>
>>17132349
Are the basics of English completely beyond you? You type like the stereotypical nigger.
>>
The only reason no contact is powerful is how clingy most guys are. Makes you sad.
>>
>>17133500

Anyone with emotions can be hurt by someone going no contact. This goes for guys and girls, it's natural to feel pain after rejection from someone you're close to, it's unnatural to just move on like nothing happened. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone who felt nothing after being rejected from someone they were close to? I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>17133552
Because you're a little bitch. I bet you're the kind who defends being friends with exes.
>>
>>17131152
>liking someone is the same as "creeping"
Women say such stupid fucking things sometimes.
>>
>>17131091
What do I do if a guy went "no contact" after he thought I rejected him?
>>
>>17134115
roll with it.
>>
>>17131366
Actually, this.
I got rejected by a girl, and a week later, she messages me saying she wants to be friends.

The problem is, her idea of "friends" is "guy who walks her through all of her assignments". She never wants to just shoot the shit. It's always "I'm stuck on this essay question, can you tell me the answer?"

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>17134258
This is kinda true for a lot of girls

I have a college buddy who's in a different group, 2 girls always sit with him act all friendly but they are using him
Wont say hello
Wont talk
If he wont help he's being a bad friend

He has some problems and people are using him in general and he snapped

I feel bad when i ask him to help me with something now because it became crazy

I dont know the whole story but most girls will use you for shit like that any day
>>
>>17133485
Pretty sure that's a woman trying to cover up that fact.
>>
>>17131378
Nigga, you don't "cool down" after a few months. You let go, now and forever.

Please, your life will be so much better if you do this. She's not worth it.
>>
>>17131378
>Giving her more of your time
How about you look for another girl willing to invest as much as you? Fuck the other bitch, she's going to miss out.
>>
>>17131181
Nobody is entitled to "closure". The sooner you realize this, the better.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.