[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ended a 5 year relationship i know was bad for me >love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: TPB (C) 1914.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TPB (C) 1914.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
>ended a 5 year relationship i know was bad for me
>love was never fully reciprocated
>felt like shit most of the time but accepted the way things were
>2 weeks passed and i am regretting my decision and want back
>cant put myself together or do anything
>get all the attention at uni and great supportive friends
>still feel like garbage

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>17128012
1. cut contact.
2. hit the gym.
3. focus in yourself
4. don't talk to anyone about her, she doesn't matter anymore.
5. try new things
>>
>>17128012
It's normal OP, two weeks the wound is still fresh just DO NOT GO BACK TO THE PERSON.

I say you are allowed a brief amount of time to feel like shit since your relationship lasted 5 years and it seems to be one that greatly affected you negatively during it.

You say you have supportive friends, my advice is together and have a night out or hang out if some fashion. Go work out or run or even find a new hobby. Go anything that can get your mind off the relationship. It won't be easy but if you are persistent in doing activities it will fade and you can get back into the dating game.
>>
My relationship wasn't as long as yours, but I feel your pain. Get out of the house. Be with friends or even random people. If you are alone, those thoughts will creep into your mind and destory you. Im sure there are people ready to help ya. If they aren't, well... we are here at least.
>>
>>17128040
>>17128028
Thanks this reassuring actually kind of helped me. I do work out already and I havent stopped even though the emotional distress is heavy on me. I have cut contact. Thanks this really does help.
>>
File: 1461534144264.png (89 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1461534144264.png
89 KB, 300x250
>>17128064
Not so fast, first do the Arnold training program
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html

Just focus on yourself and invest that free time on making new friends, a new hobby, etc
>>
>>17128012
Don't listen to Moon Shaped Pool, it'll make you feel more depressed.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.