[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
28 days to my exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: student.jpg (112 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
112 KB, 1000x667
Hi, /adv/, I have an admision exam to go in the best University of my country and I just have 28 days. The thing is that I barely prepared myself to this and I feel like I will not achieved it.

The thing is... I'm not a bad student, actually I think I have a good capacity of memorization and all that. I'm one of the best of my school, that's not too much, but at least is something.

Well, can I do it? What should I do? (Ik you could say, study or something, but I want to know something like... methods or advices to improve in this hard task) Thanks.
>>
>>17102088
what uni
what field
what will the test method be (pick right question, blank paper with 1 headline, 1 child VS 3 professors)
do you know the question pool
do you know the requested / recommend reading
>>
>>17102105
I don't exactly want to say the Uni, I'll just said it's the best of my country.
STEM's (exactly Physics degree, Uni wants like 110 of 120 to get in).
Pick right question.
Yeah, the Uni gave it to me.
Yes, but I probably will not have the resources to get all of that recommend readings.
>>
>>17102121
Pick A / B / C / D
Knows the question pool

The easiest kind of test ever.
>Physics
Now if it is about computing an answer, you just have to UNDERSTOOD the stuff which I presume you do since you want to Physics. Just compute EACH question so you know you know the procedure.

If it is about theory, then you just have to answer each question:
Write the answers to paper (by hand), sort them from hardest (you don't remember) to easiest (you already know) and read them in that order nonstop until you know it all.

>methods or advices to improve in this hard task
The most effective method is explaining problem to other human being.
Second is reading it aloud / writing it on paper until your hand will fall off.

Don't waste reading recommended reading if you know all the questions. It will be waste of time. Just make sure you have the RIGHT answers.
>>
>>17102178
Alright, just another thing. How much time in a day should I use for study? I know I can't kill myself studying, and if my body, energy and agenda allowed me to do it, I would study 24 hrs, but I can't.
>>
>>17102260
That is stupid question.
In ideal life you study until you know it all.
In real life you work until you know all the answers.
Then you read it until it becomes boring because you already know it all or the time is up.
The reasonable time is ~7 hours per day.

But honestly my hardest (read: the most stuff you had to memorize for 1 day) exam ever was
graduation on High School (EU) where it was math + english + FUCKING LITERATURE + computerz in like 4 hours test which was combined blank paper with topic and me VS 5 teachers at once.

And I was just making materials for the FUCKING LITERATURE like two weeks. So many useless facts put on so many papers my head hurt when just going fast through them.

University was just piece of cake compared to this. Even the final degree examinations (State final exam) because even though it was about 3 different classes exams in 1 day, they were things I decided to study unlike some HISTORY OF LITERATURE.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.