[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a thread earlier but got no response I think I made it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 7tNov.jpg (656 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
7tNov.jpg
656 KB, 3110x2073
I made a thread earlier but got no response I think I made it too long. All my doctors agree I should get a service dog but my fiance told me no because he wants to travel and we can not do that with pets.

I do not know what to do.
>>
>it's a girl with a shitty boyfriend on /adv/ episode

This just keeps happening!

Anyways, can you tell me what the service dog is for? Maybe he should go travel alone and single if he's going to be such an ignorant faggot
>>
>>17101848
Dogs>women
>>
>>17101860
I have a lot of allergies and sevre ones too, anxiety disorder that is really bad, crohns and short term memory issue. I made a thread earlier with all the details of my disabilities and medical problems.

I can understand where he is coming from because he does not want kids because he wants to travel. I want to travel too but if my medical problems get bad I can not travel at all. I find my anxiety calms down a lot around animals I even started my own business recently watching dogs and walking them. I try to keep my anxiety down because it greatly affects my crohns. I have always had an anxiety disorder I know what helps I just do not understand why he is being like this when I gave up my dream career to be with him.
>>
>>17101881
The dog is to stop panic attacks and remind me to take my medications.
>>
>>17101848
But you can travel with service animals, you can bring them anywhere. They can go anywhere people go, they ride on planes for free, and they can go to hotels that don't allow pets.
>>
>>17101903
I told him this already. I do not know what else to say to him. The most I have got out of him was wait a couple months without to see if you need it. Which made me angry because my doctors would not of recommended it if I did not need it.
>>
>>17101848
tell your gf/wife she is wrong. service animals(guide dogs) are allowed on flights and with their handlers.otherwise most pets have to go in the hold of most planes. you have to tell the travel agent that you are traveling with a service animal otherwise they will treat you like you are traveling with a dog.
>>
>>17101848

But you can travel when you have pets.

>find nearest humane society
>get buddy buddy with the boss/employees
>when vacation time comes around
>you: "ayy, could you babysit muh dog?"
>them: "ayy sure thing."

Problem solved. Also many airports and hotels/resorts are service dog friendly.
>>
Your fiance is wrong. You need the service dog.
>>
>>17101884
Really don't think the stress of travel is advisable on top of that.
>>
>>17101881
>when I gave up my dream career to be with him.
Why do you think that necessarily makes him more likely to be accommodating? If you've had to give up major things for him, he's more likely to expect you to continue to do the same. Compromise is good but you should take care of yourself and make sure you do what you want and need. If you need a service dog, get the service dog. And tell your fiance this isn't his decision to make and he needs to be more considerate of what you need. If he can't be, then consider relationship counselling or leaving him because this won't get better on its own.
>>
>>17101848
Service monkey!
>>
>>17101848
Posted in other thread >>17102582

And basically this >>17102303.
You said you don't want to be treated as a child and housewife. If so, you need to be firm on important issues like this.
>>
>>17102257
I am going to tell him this. I may have panic attack but I will tell him it is my health and there is no ands if or buts.

>>17102303
I have a very accommodating personality sadly. Thank you Anon I will tell him this.

>>17102843
Thank you Anon. I will tell him how it is and he has to deal with it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.