[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met a girl last night who I think is into me (her friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: article2.jpg (1011 KB, 1297x958) Image search: [Google]
article2.jpg
1011 KB, 1297x958
So I met a girl last night who I think is into me (her friend said she was and is adamant about us getting together). Got her number and we've been texting each other all day. Tried to see if she was available tonight but she's got some stuff going on for work. No big deal. What I'm concerned about is knowing when I might be getting too pushy when it comes to asking for a date. I told her to let me know when she's free. She apologized for not being able to do something tonight and said she'd love to hang out sometime.

Should I just continue texting her as per usual and then wait for her to suggest a meeting? I know it's generally on the guy to make the arrangements but I don't want to scare her off by continually pestering her.
>>
Pls respond
>>
Kept texting her a normal amount, don't go too crazy and respond to every single one immediately. Then just ask her late next week if she's free the next day. If she's ALWAYS busy Saturdays, ask her Thursday to do something Friday night. If not, then just ask her Friday to do something Saturday.

Suggest something specific though. Don't just say "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" Say something more like "Hey I've been wanting to to check out that bar/restaurant/thing, you free Saturday at around 8?" Girls like that kind of shit, not vague things that put all the responsibility back on them.
>>
>>16463210
Okay cool. She lives in the next town over; would it be rude to suggest going somewhere in my town (since she'd have to drive over here) or should I research some places local to her?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>16462398
What? Bitchboy, what's that? I think I'm gonna post on 4chan around 5 am. Lemme block you too! I really love! This is just awful! I hate you! I split you black! Stel je niet aan! You have no idea who I am and what I've been through. But I see what you are now. Nice gaslighting there. I think it is you who is the lion. You remind me of Jodi Arias. You have 1 more hour to change my mind about who you seem to be. (How you show up in your behavior: getting others to do your bidding, stalking, not respecting boundaries, playing games, manipulating, creating neediness and saying hey! he's needy etc etc.) Just awful! Bitch, you don't give a shit about me. What. -Inability to take responsiblity for actions, also known as external locus of control. Do the research, look in the mirror, look deep into yourself, you know I'm right.
>>
>>16463218

If you're personally familiar enough with the area she's from to suggest something there then go for it. Otherwise it's probably safer to suggest something where you're from that you know better. That's what I did for my last date and it worked out great.
>>
>>16462398
You have time to post, but not to meet up. SUUUURE
>>
>>16463243
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>16463235
Makes sense. I'm just worried she won't want to drive the distance. It's only about 25 minutes but still.
>>
>>16463793
if she's not willing to drive 25 mins, she's not that interested in you
>>
>>16463801
Good point. She seems interested: been texting me a bunch, added me on Snapchat, Facebook, and asking me about myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.