[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Blackmailed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1444766670472.jpg (57 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1444766670472.jpg
57 KB, 720x544
So a prostitute has my phone and is blackmailing me saying if I don't pay her she'll "ruin my life".

I've had the phone deactivated but can she still use it in anyway?
>>
Are there lots of unfortunate pictures on your phone? Does it have contact info of all your friends and family?
>>
>>17111724

No pictures, has my contacts.
>>
>>17111715
>I've had the phone deactivated
Congratulations, you have done the best thing you could.

> use it in anyway?
You mean what? Phone number to deactivated SIM card? Nope.
Your other information in the phone like contacts, passwords, SMS, browser history?
Totally yes.

Only if you had iPhone, it has automatically option to delete everything on it in case of theft.
Other phones can do this too, but you have to set it up manually beforehand...

She will most likely call your mom, dad, boyfriend1, boyfriend2, girlfriend1, girlfriend2 and messing your social life a bit :-D
But hey, she is hooker. The chance of her being lazy / dumb to take full advantage of you is low.
>>
I suppose I could just get away with saying it's someone pranking me. I haven't heard anything yet through fb/email from any friends or anything so maybe she won't pursue it too ardently.
>>
>>17111757
But to the more important part:
>How did you manage to let a hooker have your phone?
And:
>How did you find such hooker with blackmailing skills?
>>
>>17111764

I was drunk she must have slipped it out of my pocket.

Street walkers are notorious thieves here/
>>
You have to kill her, Anon. It's the only way.
>>
>>17111715
she a prostitute. you could beat her up and torture her, she wont tell the police due to her line of work and stealing your phone. think about it, what is she going to tell the police "i am a whore that stole someones phone". lol

source: criminology.
>>
She's a prostitute. You simply claim she stole your phone. If she calls anyone, report it and claim your phone back. Never admit to having fucked her.

These things can only happen in the Land of Freedom where prostitution is illegal.
>>
>>17112335

OP here, where I live prostitution is technically legal.

I'm not really worried about getting the phone back, it was a very basic model. More worried about the whole situation biting me in the ass later on.
>>
>>17112346
>someone stole my phone
>oh, it was a prostitute? never saw her so I wouldn't know
>>
Say
>some thief stole my phone, and is saying I fucked a prostitute
>complain about stupid thieves in your country that try to extort
>go get your phone back if u want. She's preying on stupid fucks
>stop banging gross street walkers
>>
Stop banging prostitutes
>>
>>17112366
You're a genius.
>>
>>17111715
shes a fucking prostitute. just kill the bitch and dump her body in the ocean.
>>
>>17111715

>call everyone's number you see on my phone, but beware most of my friends are cops
>>
>>17111715
>prostitute
just kill her. youd be doing yourself, her, and society a favor. its not like theyre real people or anything.
>>
>>17113484
speaking from experience i suppose? all in all great advice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.