[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been friends with this girl for awhile now... We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 607x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 607x463
So I've been friends with this girl for awhile now... We have a couple of classes together in college and such. Anyways we've talked pretty much every day this year via text/snapchat/fb messenger... I've had feelings for her, but she has had a boyfriend this whole time... They broke up about 2 weeks ago... Last week we actually started calling each other to talk, I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies last Sunday. She said yes, we went had a blast. Next few days have had us talking on the phone late... She says stuff like she should go to bed but she enjoys talking to me... We've been talking about our feelings lately and I have reason to believe she likes me... But tonight we were talking and she says that she is starting to like someone a lot. And they make her happy... Part of me thinks it's me, the other part of me is jealous eclipse I think it could be someone else too... We've talked about going to the movies again and such and have agreed we should go see some movies when they come out... So I guess /adv/ why I'm asking is, do you think she's into me, and how do I tell her I like her... I never told anyone when I was in HS that I liked them, but now I really want to tell her... What should I do?
>>
>>17110692
Don't go to the movies go somewhere you can both talk freely and openly, like a restuarant or some shit. Get some drinks in you or something so you have a little bit of liquid courage then go from there man. Don't mention you have feelings for her because that could make things awkward and a bit weird even if she has feelings for you. Just openly flirt and have some fun and when you're walking home say something along the lines of "I had a great time tonight" or "I really enjoy hanging out with you" look her in the eyes for a couple of seconds if she doesn't look away kiss her.
>>
Well yeah after the movies we went and got ice cream at a local place and we both enjoyed our time together... Later after I dropped her off at her place she messaged me later saying she had a blast with me and of course I told her I had a great time too.
>>
>>17110721
Say it in person fuck this texting bullshit, look deep into her ayes and kiss her man. I know it seems like this massive hurdle but seriously this girl sounds like she does like you so just go for it and if you get rejected who cares you now know this girl wasn't into you so you don't have to wallow in self-pity asking yourself "What-ifs?" Do it dude have some confidence about it to know that this saturday you're gonna kiss this girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x437
Thanks we are both busy this Saturday with testing, but I was thinking about asking her to hangout afterwards... Any good ideas man?
>>
>>17110822
Restaurant, nothing to expensive something fun like burgers or tacos not from a fast food outlet either an actual restaurant. You pay or at least offer to pay. Go for a walk. The end. gg you're getting your dick sucked
>>
>>17110822
If you're legal drink aswell makes the night a whole lot funner.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 418x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 418x563
>>17110835
We both don't drink but thanks for the help man
>>
>>17110692
It's obviously you, you dolt. She's dropping hints. Don't duck it up famalam
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.