[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over my ex? It's been 2 years and I think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447312336526.jpg (195 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1447312336526.jpg
195 KB, 500x484
How do I get over my ex? It's been 2 years and I think of her literally every second. I was sliding through tinder and I just imagined having a conversation in my head with her and I just took a deep sigh and couldn't even look at other girls after. Its been 2 fucking years. The shittiest part is I was the one that ruined it. I'll never find a girl so right for me again. I'm not just an sad emo it's literally actually true.
>>
The reason why we have a 7 billion population is because we are much more compatible than you think. There will be another girl that is as "right" for you as she was. You won't find her as quickly if you're still crying over her two years later
>>
>>16454890
2 years is a real long time to stay hung up pal. I broke up with my ex a month ago and it still pains me but there are definitely days I feel better. You need to put her out of yo life son

>block her on social media
>delete pictures/texts on phone
>get on with some extra curricular activities

honestly, don't live in the past man. Things/people change and its not entirely your fault if something didnt work out. Don't wallow in self-pity, embrace life.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>16454890
Learn from your mistakes dumbass!
That's what happens when you take shit for granted and I pretty sure you will do sum bullshit like that in your next relation ship, sooo try this,

Holla at her again to see how she feels ,
If she don't want nothin to do with you, then there you go!
Y wast your time?
Look for some one else now !
She isn't worried about you any moar
Soooo GET OVER SOMEONE WHO IS OVER YOU!
>>
>>16455174

Basically this. Stay strong OP
>>
>>16455174
I live in the smallest town in the world and if I don't run into her I either drive by her house or a friend brings her up
>>
>>16454890
Jesus dide i came here for some advice on the same shit, can't get over her

How to? I don't have any contact with here, but it's hard to forget her if she constantly spawns on my dreams... Latelt she has been appearing on my dreams almost every night, and i don't want to

We are not alone at least, bro
>>
>>16455624
Same here dream about it every night for a week straight

I tried talking to her but she just kept bringing up how I treated her like shit

I've accepted that I won't find someone as good but that doesn't have to a problem. Its not bad or worse. Just different.
>>
You think she thinks about you ? You think shes waited 2 years for it to be right ? Your only this young once , shes probably out there fucking a guy or 2 , meamwhile your having conversations in your head ,man up and move on....
>>
Your doing this damage to yourself , you expect too much/take them too seriously , when clearly they dont want shit to do with you. Remember , a girl is only yours for so long until shit happens , so take advantage.
>>
>>16455718
Yeah she is she's been in long relationships with 2 different guys and one guy even lived with her

Idk what to do girls used to want me then we broke up and the only girls who have talked to me were fat red neck trash
>>
Yeah op it happens , its sorta like money , when you have it , you dont give a fuck about it and when its gone , youre out there looking for it like a mad man. Point is , just move on , since a guy lived with her you know he was fucking her.
>>
>>16455754
Yeah she was fucking a guy before I even knew we were broken up

I'm ugly fat and balding now so I'm literally never going to have anyone besides fat chicks now
>>
Lol im the same man fat , balding , but its about comfidence man , girls want a guy whose fun n funny , not sad and depressing. Its all in your head , and if there such big issues , fix them , workout , school , etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.