[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl invited me over to her place this week, and although
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442855782999.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1442855782999.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
Some girl invited me over to her place this week, and although I'd have sex with her I'm uncomfortable going public with it as she's not that attractive. I know this sounds kind of bad, but I'm not wanting the social fallout.

What do you think is the best way to both minimize the social fallout, being decent and nice towards her but still getting laid?
>>
lie?
>>
>>16447894

You only want to fuck but she's so ugly she hasn't got any chance to date you?

If you are an asshole lie.
If you are a whiteknight don't fuck her at all.
If you don't want those extreme cases, manage to tell her you have no feelings at all for her but still would enjoy to fuck her. (Tell her this a more decent and nice way of course)
>>
>>16447894
maximize all the sexual pleasure you can get from that relation instead

girls being girls ( she's going to tell her whole entourage hell might even take snaps) social fallout is unavoidable

what you have to do is to fuck her in order to result in the following situation

amount of pleasure had during sex > awkwardness of social fallout

experience every fetish you've had, deepthroat the fuck out of her, go anal, slap that ass until it's crimson red, titfuck her for hours.

OR, maybe not giving a fuck about what people think moron. Plus if she has a nice body but her face is the problem nobody's going to give you shit about that. It's what casual sex is about
>>
>>16447894
don't ask, don't tell.
if someone does ask, be casual about it.
>doesn't matter, had sex.
>>
>>16447927
>>doesn't matter, had sex.
>>16447924
>OR, maybe not giving a fuck about what people think moron
well yeah that is a point

>experience every fetish you've had, deepthroat the fuck out of her, go anal, slap that ass until it's crimson red, titfuck her for hours.
do most of that with a hot fwb already, except titfuck I don't find it that exciting
>>
>>16447894
Don't be a fucking pussy? Acting like a shallow, self-important little faggot because a girl that actually likes you doesn't live up to your perfect physical standards is not going to get you a more attractive girlfriend.
Is she nice? Can you talk to her? Do you feel relaxed/safe around her? Those are the questions you should be asking. Don't fuck anyone that the answer to those questions is no for.
Christ the social autism in /adv/ makes me sick sometimes
>>
>>16447934
then why even get involved with the ugly chick in the first place?

if
>you want her
screw what people say
>you don't want her
Then fucking don't her
>>
>>16447894
The best way is to wait until you're at least out of high school. You don't miss anything worth mourning, and the toxic social-standing-uber-alles attitude vanishes quickly. Then nobody cares how attractive your partner is.
>>
File: 1420574267663.jpg (127 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1420574267663.jpg
127 KB, 500x501
>social fallout
>>
>>16447894
do it, then just say what u think or feel, u can say that she is making u want to fuck her brains out, but u don't want to be sucked into this "social fallout" , if she likes you, want you to fuck her she will just accept the fate and open her legs, and wont get offended
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.